What Does This Mean?

Hi Im back🔙✨ Im writing this at 7:38pm cuz when I woke up my brain was blank and didn't knew what to write 😔
Enjoy 💅

__________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV

It's been a few days since Pete has fallen on Way by accident, Pete has also fallen FOR Way, but it wasn't an accident 😏. Pete's starting to get attracted to Way each day.

Pete was trying to find Way in his room but he wasn't there. He looked in the garden, his own room, the kitchen, and he even asked the maids. But they didn't seen Way. His parents had also gone out, maybe they took Way with him. Wait, why would his parents take Way with them? Hmm.....

Soon it became dark...

*Door creaks open* Footsteps filled in the hall. It was Pete's parents. They came back from their royal business. Hold on, who's that behind them? Is that... Way? What's Way doing with them?

"Way, please take these scrolls to our office. Thank you." said the queen

"Yes, your majesty." Way took the scrolls and went to their office.

On the way to the office, he bumped into someone...

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry! I'm sorry!"

Way has dropped the scrolls on the floor. He went to pick them up.

"Way?"

"Huh? Pete? What are you doing up this late?" Way tilted his head in curiosity. Pete seems to find it adorable.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you all day!" said Pete.

"I've been... I was doing some work. That's all." Way smiled at Pete.

Eventually, after picking up the scrolls, Way was gonna leave. Way was stopped by Pete, he wanted to tell Way something. What could it be?

"Way, can I tell you something?"

"Ofcouse, you can tell anything."

"Meet me at my room tomorrow night at 11pm."

"11pm? That late? What for?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow... For now let's go to sleep."

Pete went back to his room leaving Way curious. Why did Pete wanna meet at his room? What was Pete gonna tell him? Is Way getting fired? But he's been doing his job well. What's wrong?

The next day
Way's POV

I woke up early in morning to get ready to work. I went to the bathroom to get ready. I wore my long maids outfit, wore my gloves and my shoes. I took a broom that laid beside the cabinet.

Way kept cleaning and cleaning. Soon it was 8pm, Way had finished cleaning. He went to eat dinner with the other maids. He's now friends with Elivya. They chatted for a long time.

10:46pm

Way had took a shower and changed into his pajamas. Few minutes later it was 10:52pm. That's when Way realised he had to meet up with Pete! He quickly changed into his normal fit and wore his shoes.

He went to Pete's as soon as possible to make sure he wasn't gonna be late.

"Knock knock!"

"Come in, Way."

Way came into Pete's room with a sunshine smile. Pete grabbed Way by his hand and went somewhere Way doesn't know.

They were at a... Rooftop? The rooftop seems so cozy. There was fairy lights hanging on the panel ceiling and there was a patterned carpet with pillows on it too. They both sat down on the carpet.

"What are we doing here, Pete?" asked Way

"Look up in the sky." said Pete

Way looked up in the sky, there was thousands of stars sparkling. The full moon looked beautiful. And there was even... A aurora... It was a cold night. Way was too attracted to the stars and the aurora in the sky. Pete looked at Way, his eyes were as big as the full moon. Indeed Pete was in love with Way.

"Way..." Pete said looking at Way

"Hmm?" replied Way

Pete brought his face closer to Way's and before Way could say 'What is it?' Pete sealed Way's mouth with his. Way looked surprised at first, but he slowly melted into the kiss. It was passionate and warm. Pete ended the kiss, he kissed Way cheek.

"Way, will y-"

"Yes..."

Pete was cut off by Way. Pete smiled at Way, Way returned thee smile. They kissed again. Pete loved the taste of Way's lips, it was sweet, just like his smile.

They broke the connection of their lips. Way lean his head on Pete's shoulder. Pete kissed his head and they both watched the sky sparkle. Soon, they drifted to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

I cant believe I was fan girling over my own story 😭❤️
Hope yall enjoyed this
What ship should I write in the next chapter?