0〖 before you begin winged

before you begin "winged"

_

please understand the following things :

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

this story will include subjects such as war, violence, kidnapping, and abuse.

and mentions & references of sexual assault.

please be mindful that this book will contain these things and that you should not read if such things trigger you or make you uncomfortable.

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃

this book is a remaster of "winged". a book that is still on my page and can still be read today. you do not have to read the original winged to better understand this story, you can start here if you want.

if you did in fact read the original, do understand that a lot of the story is subject to change and everything will not be the same as it was in the older book.

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

winged is a collab, meaning that this story has a counterpart that goes more in depth into other characters' stories.

the counterpart for this book can be found on Kyren_idk 's page, and is called "divine interlude".

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

i cannot promise constant consistency with this book. this does not mean i will not be trying my best to release chapters, but just know they won't always be releasing at a steady pace.

-

thank you for reading this small note of mine before hopping straight into the book

thank you for reading this small note of mine before hopping straight into the book. i genuinely hope you enjoy my story. goodbye.

purenebulae
in collaboration with Kyren_idk