Prologue

~ Listening ... a view.....
        you are going to travel and  I wanted to sign my resignation,  anyway my employment contract is over in two months. when you will go there you can be able to send more employees from countryside and......

                Suddenly his face becoming dark !
He started look at me with angry...

~ do you think I'm so stupid ! I know that you're a spy and you have agreed  to work with me just for harvesting information about me  ! But ... I knew too late.
Now you will have to paid for all.

~ I don't know about what you're talking about ! Please calm down !

I took a chair to defend me and I threw on him because I don't want him to get closer to me ! But I missed my shot. It's falling next to him  !

I have taken advantage of him ... I run away from him.

Then he exit closing the door a key !

I soon lifted and opened my hand then I get my phone  for help. I watched if I could jump from window but it was closed with key..

My phone will go out I've only 1%! I will call the first people who will appear....

        "  quickly quickly "

Thenn  I felt  smoked .... He surely lit the  fire !

Fortunately someone answer the phone !
Oh noo ! It's Kaïd ... I don't want to talk with him but I'm obliged !

~ hii Basma ! How are ? What's wrong is it  OK .....

~ men ! How Manny times it will take to you to arrived at my desk  !

~ hmmm !  Maybe 30 minutes! What happened !

~ please do it quickly I'm locked at it and there is a fire !

~ call the urgency until I came !

~ I'm done but it will take time ..

~ And windows ?

~ They are lock !

~ OK I will arrive .. Stay strong ... I will do my best to come quickly !

I hang up the call then I went to get the glass with a chair !
It is going to get time adding I'm not so strong enough ... I pressed and pressed  but I became weak and this time because of smoky so i fell to the ground slowly and passed out  !