it's what to be under the spotlight !

Basma
     ----------

Boy ~ do you know ! When I was out I think again to our conversation and I think that I behaved impolitely ... And I think that I make you feel little bad so I'm sorry.

 And I think that I make you feel little bad so I'm sorry

Me ~ not little but a lot !

Boy ~ hh ! OK sorry again ! Can I know what is your name ...

Me ~ my name ...... I forget !

Boy ~ OK ... You're still angry ....

Me ~ maybe !

Boy ~ really i don't know what else can I do !

Me ~ can you just disappear ... I don't want to see you again !

When I say it I enter class and sit down slowly ! I open my phone and start read a book just to make me fell better!

Then he entered and sit down next to me ! I don't give him any attention and continued my book...

I stop reading suddenly because I was shocked at what I saw ... as if I didn't have enough problems.....

 as if I didn't have enough problems

enchanted..........

she's a real witch! I'm sorry for my insolence but for nothing at all she hates me.... she's always there ruining my life .... we spent all high-school together and I can  tell you it was not fine .. we don't look a like in anything but we just have the same birthday !

At first I wanted to be friend with her because it was the first time that I saw a person who have the same birthday like me but she don't want it !
I just forgive her and pray for God to make her a good person... And every time that she want create problem I just skip it and do like nothing happen...

I don't know what else she want !

When just saw her I do like normal .... I didn't take attention but she love me so well that she come to me and said :

~ what !  this isn't you right ! Why you want to purchased me ! Even at university.....  should I have to support you !

~ it's me who have to say this sister ! (I whispered )

While she continues screamed and do her comedy!

She continued :
~ do you know ! In my life I was considering you like my hand ,my body , a part of me that I lost it but you neglected all my friendship and stay far for me !

" Seriously when i said that I can support her its for this reasons ! Every time she will play the comedy just that she became loved by others and I becomes the nasty of history.
In fact it's like....  I was a tool for her to do friendships with people .... for all to say ..... to be a celebrity in the class, and seen that she is the daughter of a great boss .... and she is beautiful ....she will not fail her shot!
The problem is me! She can not fuck my peace! "

I let her finish then I said :
~ Do you know in MY life I used to be patient as well as I can to support you also , because if you don't know it's me the one who is oppressed.... For example like now you enter and you even you didn't said salam or just how are you ! You started yelling to be under the spotlight! but do not worry. Since I'm having a bad life, I'm going to change classes. Do you like it?

suddenly I heard Yes and no! Yes for our witch but no for him....

I look at him and said : ~ you are not the one that I ask the question !

~ you are not the one that I ask the question !

Then he said ....

~but you can just leave like that ! I mean she is the one who oppressed you so she have to leave !

Then she yelled :
~ hey what's your problems ...how can said that I oppressed her and you do even know anything about us !

I saw students in the class who are very comfortable because they assist at the biggest the largest historic and welcoming theater the world has ever known! they were in "why are we missing popcorn" mode... to add salt to the oil I started to have a little more talent and I said:

~ thank you my friend but my place is not  in this class, I have to leave! Destiny chose me to perform this heroic act! So goodbye ...

he turned around with a "stop acting" face.

then the dean came and sit the place of teacher and started applaud ! he says :

~ wow I didn't know that this year's students are so talented that well done I'm amazed!

Then we stopped and the students were not happy because the theater was almost over even though it had just started!

the dean added:

~ everyone goes back to their places and no one is going to change classes, you are no longer in high school! you are at the University and here the laughing verb is over... in case if you create you people problems here you will be excluded immediately! it's clear !

~ yes ! ( Said the whole students.... )