The Party

Sincere's POV :

"Them same boots SpongeBob had on, lookin ass" echos as Dc youngfly plays on the tv. Paris and Javon are sitting on the other side of the couch, cuddled up. This the first time we all hung out in minute. It felt good at some extent I almost missed the days when we was kids.

" We should throw a little get together!" Says Javon. Paris and I look at him seriously it's not a bad idea, it was just something you wouldn't hear out of his mouth. He's been here in his apartment for a year and half. And never done that.

" Shit I don't care If I tell the Zetas they'll come. Who's gone get the liquor." Paris questions

" I got us I know a couple people what the budget?" I ask

"500! What can we get with that, Maybe we can get a keg. Coach is already on my ass I don't want any allegations." He exclaimed

" I thought y'all got cleared from the allegations though. So what's there to be worried about." Paris asks

" We got cleared but that don't mean that coach isn't still on our ass." Javon says sternly

"Wait fuck the allegations it's the budget for me 500 what are throwing a block party for two blocks." I say dramatically

"I want two kegs can't nobody put nothing in the drinks. " he says while shrugging his shoulders

"Nigga who drinks beer. Yo coach must be on yall ass fr ." I say while laughing

"We can just have a bar the zetas love a good bar, we got three cocktails recipes perfected." Boasted Paris

"  Than We three stay closets to the drinks that the zetas aren't using so it'll be good and BYOB so nobody can blame you." I suggest

"Bet than we can play drink games and monitor the liquor." He says

"Good drink games in probably going to have to spend the night." Paris rolled her eyes

"Your welcome as always to stay I Don't think  we'll need separate beds. I'll take care of you all night I'll hold your weave and everything" Javon flirts

"Ew Yall nasty lol. Hopefully yall can tell how cringe that was by the fact I said lol out loud." I yell as javon get up to hit or slam me on the ground. I quickly run out the door and go to my next destination. While laughing yell figoursly "gotta go nigga couldn't catch this." " for a football nigga you run slow" I say as I'm running out the door.

As I leave I slowly start ponder on the fact that Brandon's going to be there. Since seen how he treated that girl I've became hesitant of him. Would he watch the drinks with us. On Javons request, I don't trust him at all. I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw him.

( 2 days later)

I'm waiting at the liquor store trying to get everything the Zetas told me to get. I even got to go to the grocery store. Paris said three recipes. This list has six. They have extensive taste for drinks. I can't believe I'm buying this much he said get together this is definitely a rager.

As I walk out the store I see the woman that walked out of Javon's place. She slowly walks up to me and says " oooh I see your throwing a party is it for who think it is."

"I don't know who are thinking about?" I ask
Already knowing who she's talking about.

" You wouldn't know him" she says while walking away.

    I'm pissed how could he invite her. Paris is going to be there. How would he hide that,he's just flaunting it in front of her face at this point. She's already bragging to her friends about it. Paris even heard her say it. I should just tell her.

     I'm loading the car in deep thought on how I should tell her. I'm heavily thinking about that night Javon came to me to vent. Would that Javon hurt her like this or is this the first time he's been caught.