Chapter 18

Next Morning

Mingyu wake up first. As he Opens his eyes he saw Wonwoo was sleeping hugging him tightly. He gave the other a peck on the lips as he wanted to get up from the bed , but Wonwoo's grip tightened even more .

—" Don't go it's warm like this ." Mingyu chuckled as he hugs back .

—" Don't you need to go to your office ?" Mingyu Said as he placed the latter's head on his chest ruffling his hair with one hand .

—" I am the CEO . " Wonwoo chuckled cutely .

—" You are Cute ."Wonwoo looked up and gave him a Smile ,still hugging ."But I have to go to university, so let me go now ."

—" Let's take a shower together. " Wonwoo get off from the bed heading towards the bathroom .

Wonwoo was waiting for Mingyu to come in as soon as Mingyu entered the bathroom Wonwoo pinned him against the wall and started the shower as the water ran over their bodies .

—" What are you trying to do Won. " Mingyu stated grabbing the latter by the waist .

—" I wanna eat you Min ." Wonwoo smirked .

—" Umm But I have to go to University my exam is in 3 months. " Mingyu pouted.

—" But I want to do it . " Wonwoo pouted . Mingyu saw this side of the older for first time .

—" I won't stop after one round. And if we do more then one round i'll be late , So it's a NO. " Mingyu explained but Wonwoo's acting childish. " Don't be this cute or I won't be able to control myself. " It's Mingyu this time who pouted .

—" Ok! " Wonwoo sighed and hugged Mingyu. " Then tonight ." Wonwoo smiled .

—" As you wish . "

***

—" Ah~ yes there... It feels so good ." Wonwoo moans as Mingyu hit his sweet spot again . It's their 3rd round now .

—" Won you are looking so sexy . I want you all night ." Mingyu said licking the shorter's shoulder marking it in red .

—" D-don't you have class tomorrow. " Wonwoo asked in his moans .

—" No , Tomorrow's weekend don't you know ." And Mingyu pulled the latter in a passionate kiss eating eachother tongues .

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's legs and placed it on his shoulders , kissing his feet to ankle then gripping tightly on his thighs as he thrust harder .

—"Ah fuck . it's great.... Don't stop ." The older moans and said before sticking out his tongue for another kiss . Taller of the two accepted the offer gladly .

—" Won let's go s-somewhere after I-I am done with my e-exams ." Mingyu said still thrusting.

—" I-it's not time f-for discuss t-this ahh.... "

Mingyu grabbed the latter's dick and stroking it as he was also close to cum "Won cum with me ."

One last strong thrust and Mingyu cum filling up inside Wonwoo and Wonwoo cum on Mingyu's hand . Wonwoo's toes curled in pleasure his shaking from the extreme orgasm.

But it's not over yet . They didn't stop after that 3rd round of them . Mingyu's stamina is unbeatable as they continued whole night .

The room was filled with sound of strong skin slapping, Wonwoo's moan and Mingyu's aggressive groans for rest of the night .

***