➥ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 | ❞ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❝

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 - 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯

シ︎ this is for any gender!

it was around 2am when you walked downstairs to the bar. you have been in the hazbin hotel since a few days and you got friends with husk instantly which was great! he were quite grumpy and direct sometimes (always) but you liked that about husk! you couldn't sleep so thats why you went to the bar , you thought husk would be there so you two could talk but.. he wasn't there he was probably already in his room sleeping peacefully you sat down on the chair at the bar table the light was off but the bar light was on so it was a comfortable atmosphere you sat there just staring at nowhere until you heard fimiliar footsteps coming down the stairs it was husk. "what are you doing here , Y/N?" he asked with a slight of graspy and tired voice you could tell he just woke up. "i couldn't sleep" you answer. he walked behind the bar and had that annoyed face you wondered what made him so annyoed "hey whats wrong , husk? you seem quite annoyed.." husk just grabbed a bottle of your favorite whiskey , two glasses he poured the whiskey into the glasses "just had a bad dream.." he mumbled you knew he sould his soul to alastor so he often has bad dreams and nightmares but he never wants to talk about it and you accept it. "do you wanna t-" he cuts you off "no i don't want to talk about it." he said with a grumpy face you take the glass and took a sip of your drink. you want to bright up his mood but you knew exaclty how.. so you walk behind the bar next to husk grabbed the poker cards from under the table showed them husk "i know i will lose but wanna play?" you asked with a slight grin he chuckled slightly and nod "we shouldn't play poker.. we should play mau-mau we're both good at that.." you smiled a little it was true. you and him were quite good at mau-mau and you knew the rules better than the poker rules.. you both started to play the game sometimes you had to chuckle during the game and he can forget about the nightmare he had. you guys had small talks during the game.. you two had a great friendship and you were greatful for it.

(𝟒𝟎𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬)