➥ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 | ❞ 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❝

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 - 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥

シ︎ this is for any gender! ⌫

[note from the writer; i'm so sorry that its short and a bit of a bad english but here ya go <3 i hope you like it!!]

it was the 3rd day in this "hazbin hotel" and you were really scared of this one demon alastor.. also called the radio demon. you heard horrible things about him and his actions husk was the one who knew about your fear to alastor i mean he's the bartender he knows everything about everyone! it was an odd beautiful day in hell you were outside looking up at the red sky. it was beautiful today even though its hell.. you sometimes watched the sky mostly alone but also with husk , you really liked husk he was actually the only one you liked in this hotel. yeah charlie was okay but she was a bit loud , vaggie is a bit rude , angel flirts too much , nifty is.. different , sir pentious is alright too.. and well you're scared of alastor but you always really talked to husk , he was kind of a friend to you.. but you felt more about him. you suddenly felt a hand/paw on your shoulder and you knew already its husk so you looked behind you seeing husk. "are you alright?" he asks you quietly even though he's a grumpy old demon cat he's very gentle and kind towards you.. you nodded a bit with a small smile he slowly gets behind you and hugs you , his wings wrapping around you his arms around your body. you blushed a bit at his gesture he and you was at the same heigh. he put his chin on your shoulder enjoying the feeling of hugging you. he seemed relaxed and very comfortable.. so he quietly started to purr in your ear. it was a deep soft purring. you kept staring into the red hellish sky listening to husk's purring with a smile you softly spoke up "thank you , husk" "no problem , Y/N" he mumbled back to you. it was kind of a romantic scene but you two were just friends.. were you?

[𝟑𝟔𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬]