☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Eggman POV~)

I was sitting down in front of my control pad. My mind as been...else where. After all theses years....after all this time she is alive. I...never forgave myself for what happened. My most precious daughter...here...alive...

Helping Sonic!!

I

ball my fist up tightly...It seems like she's grown a custom to gadget making and robotics. She truly is like her old man. I'd be so proud if she wasn't using it against me. This planet made her soft....theses humans! Nothing ever good comes from them. First I'll deal with the Choas Emeralds n Sonic ... Then for my, my child.

Speaking of Chaos Emeralds. I look up at my screen which was playing the news for today. The TV reporter saying something which spark my interest.

"Authorities are conducting a thorough investigation of these surrounding area to determine the possible source of the gem. SSTV will continue to keep you posted with further updates. This is Scarlett Garcia reporting live from the site for SSTV news.

Shutting off the TV. I grin widely chuckling to myself. "Well, what do you know? A Chaos Emerald right under my nose." (Okay Dr. Seuss) "Doctor?" Said one of my robot assistants. "Yes Decoe?" Holding out a plate of cards once again. "Your cards." Once again I was stuck in a hard choice of which one to choose. And once more I placed it in the machine to make my decision for me.

As it spins before landing on one of my robots. "Beakon!" I stand up, holding my thumbs up laughing out, as my perfect creation flies out and enter into the city. Me following after. "Once I get my hand all that Chaos Emerald, I'll create an even more powerful robot, and getting rid of that pesky, blue hedgehog will be a breeze...and I can finally take back what I lost a long time ago... Maria."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV~)

"Ugh, the place should be around here somewhere... Sonic! Grab on! We'll get a better look from above!" I call out to Sonic. Who nods and jumps on my back. I fly up high as my boots send up higher up in the air. I was still getting the hang of theses things. Gramps scolding me for not wearing a helmet or knee/elbow pads to keep me from hurting myself. Which I was now wearing. A (favorite color) helmet with a blue design on it. The blue bit being Sonic's idea.

We look across over the city. Man was it a beautiful view...to think I grew up here my whole life and yet never took the time to adventure out. I never had the chance to go out and do stuff like this... And I owe it all to Sonic. Who knew befriending a blue Speedy hedgehog would actually change my life for the better.

Snapping out of my thoughts as Sonic had leaned over my face as I was now greeted with an upside down Sonic. "Hey! Earth to Kid Genius! Thought I lost ya for a second. I was saying we can chill over there on top as we wait for Amy and Tails."

I shake my head holding a thumbs up. "Got it!" I fly over to a type of Tower setting Sonic up top. For a hedgehog he had pretty good balance, me still flying in the air. Until I feel him grabbing my hand. I look at him tilting my head in confusion. Sonic then takes my hand and places his on its head. Closing his eyes as his ears twitch... This somewhat became a habit, I don't know why he like that so much but I didn't really complain nor did I say anything.

It was actually kind of freaking adorable. I begin to scratch his quills which makes him smile softly. I don't know why he likes it when I do this, but he just looks so peaceful. As he opened his eyes back up I realized I had been staring at him. Both of our faces now heat up. But we didn't look away from each other's eyes... He reaches up for my glasses as he takes them off... What was he-