CHAPTER 59

David Pov:

"What's happening, here?" I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes and take out his guns.

"First, let's handle this stuff." He said and I nodded my head. We went outside to look but we quickly hide behind pillars when they started shooting on us.

"Fuck, I don't have any gun here." I cursed as I had to come here without any weapons.

"Here, take it." He said and throws gun at me and I catch it.

"I will not going to thanks you." I mocked and he just shook his head at me. We started shooting back but they are tones of them.

"Give me your phone." I said as now I have to call them. I clearly said them to not follow me as I don't want to take risk.

"Why you want my phone?" He asked while unblocking his phone. He threw his phone and I quickly dialed Liam's number.

"Fuck, why you always have to pick up my call so late. Leave it, just come fast." I yelled and cut the call before they say anything.

Minutes later my men came but it's take us some time to take lead. We take all their weapons and sat them on their knees.

"David, what's going on here?" Three of them yelled at same time but I'm to lost in my mind. Everything is under control then why I don't feel good.

"Doll" I mummers to myself and was about to go upstairs but stop when I looked-

"Stop, where you are." He yelled and I stop at my place. Fucking bastrad!

"Leave her" Jasper and I yelled at same time.

What's going on here?

I can't understand. As far as we know, both Jasper and Astor were together in that accident and I lost my friend because of it. Then, why does Jasper care about Adeline now.

"Let's calm down, you all must be drained out." Astor said and I came out of my thoughts. I just grit my teeth as I can't do anything as Adeline, my doll in his hands.

"Are we scared, babydoll?" He mocked as my doll shivering at her place. I can senses, how she much trying to control her tears.

I just signal her to take breaths and She started doing. She smiled at me and I closed my eyes to control myself.

"Mr. Smith, are you planning to how you going to torture me?" Astor asked as he came near me with my doll in his hands.

"Leave her, your business is with me." I calmly said as I can't take risk. By now, his men already take their weapons and our men on their knees.

"You want to end this business, right?" He speak after analysing situation around us.

"With one deal." He add and I fell in confusion.

"Deal?" I asked

"Yep, deal. You killed my brother for this girl. So, I will kill this girl now." He said and blood started boiling in my veins.

We just need fucking one move. I looked at the three of them as they were already talking to each other with eye contact.

Liam pressed one of his shirt button and then it's hit ne that Jackson is not here.

"What did you do?" Astor yelled at Liam as he must sense some fishy.

"My all men is here, Astor! So, stop yelling. You're scaring my wife." I yelled to distract him and it's did. When he throw a punch on my face.

"David" Doll screamed my name when again he punch me and this time blood started flowing from my nose.

"Fuck" I cursed as it's hurt fuking like hell. I looked outside, Jackson is standing there with their men. I glanced at three of them, then at Jasper. He nodded his head in understanding.