𝖢𝖠𝖭𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖢𝖧 𝖬𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖶

ꗃ ⦂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐 . . . ▰ ▰ ▰
𝖳𝖶𝖣. 𝟨 ─── 𝟣𝟣  ❪ 欢迎光 ❫
❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 ❞

 𝟨 ─── 𝟣𝟣  ❪ 欢迎光 ❫ ❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 ❞

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁  

❛ 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ─── black background,
arial font ! ❜

❪ 。𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 。 | 欢迎光 ❫
𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐, - 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝖼
❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒! ❞  

⌒ ‧₊˚๑ ── ♡ ⊹ ᵎᵎ ──・๑ ₊˚

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  𝖮𝖮𝗢. How can someones life be destroyed in a dead world? Well, it's possible in a lot of ways. But you can't destroy something that's already destroyed.

And that was the case for jaycee Gomez. Ever since she was a little girl. She was shown no love by her parents. Two drunk fools, had a child way to early.

They didn't show an ounce of love or kindness to their daughter. The young girl having to raise herself all on her own.

Jaycee raised her money and got out of town by the age of seventeen, wanting to start fresh, go to collage and grow up.

But, that didn't work out when she got pregnant at a young age, the father ran away, never to be seen. And Jaycee had to raise her little girl all on her own.

Jaycee didn't want to turn out like her parents or make her daughter go through what she had to. So, she did everything for her child. She wanted her daughter to experience everything she didn't get to as a child.

But the world was shit, especially when all hell broke loose and the dead started to walk, killing the living.

Jaycee was lucky to live next door to the Grimes family, who escaped Atlanta and found a group, then a dam, then a prison, then Alexandria.

𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ 𝘼 𝗘 𝗦 𝗧 𝗛 𝗘 𝗧 𝗜 𝗖 𝙎 ゚ˊˎ
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ 𝘼 𝗘 𝗦 𝗧 𝗛 𝗘 𝗧 𝗜 𝗖 𝙎 ゚ˊˎ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌