𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
─── ❛ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃─── ❛ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍      𝖲𝖨𝖷 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 ╭ ᘒ

They made their way back to Alexandria, Rick telling everyone to meet in the church. Jaycee wasted no time to go see her daughter.

After, they all sat in the church, as Rick explained everything. "And we can work with Hilltop." He started as everyone listened to him. "Maggie hammered out a deal. We're getting food, eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But they're not just giving it away. These saviours, they almost killed Sasha, Daryl and Abraham on the road. Now, sooner or later, they would've found us, just like those wolves did, just like Jesus did. They woulda killed someone or some of us." Jaycee rubbed her daughter's shoulder as they continued to listen to Rick. "And then they would try to own us. And we would try to stop them. But by then, in that kind of fight, low on food, we could lose. This is the only way to be sure, as sure as we can get, that we win. And we have to win. We do this for the Hilltop, it's how we keep this place. It's how we feed this place. This needs to be a group decision. If anybody objects, here's your chance to say your piece." Rick spoke to them.

Everyone stayed silent until someone stood up. Morgan. Everyone turned to face him as he looked at Rick. "You're sure we can do it? We can beat them?"

"What this group has done, what we've learned, what we've become, all of us, yes, I'm sure." Rick nodded his head as he pointed at everyone around.

"Then all we have to do is just tell them that." Morgan said as Jaycee lowered her head with a sigh.

"Well, they don't compromise." Rick told him, shaking his head.

"This isn't a compromise." Morgan quickly cut him off. "It's a choice you give them. It's a way out, for them and for us."

"We try talk to the saviours, we give up our advantage, our safety. No, we have to come got them before they come for us." Rick pointed at himself as he talked to Morgan. "We can't leave them alive."

"Where there's life, there's a possibility." Morgan continued as Jaycee rolled her eyes.

"Of them hitting us!" Rick argued.

"Rick, we're not trapped in this." Morgan sighed. "None of you are trapped in this." He looked around at everyone.

"Morgan..." Rick ran a hand over his face. "They always come back."

"Come back when they're dead, too." Morgan voiced his opinion. He had his humanity, but these people, the saviours, negan, they're dangerous.

"Yeah, we'll stop them. We have before." Rick tilted his head.