𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
─── ❛ 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃─── ❛ 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦  𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾╭ ᘒ

Bellamy smith had let Daryl Dixon go. Set him free from the tortures of the sanctuary. Even watched as Daryl brutally killed fat joey.

Now, his father had brought another one of Alexandria's people back. Apparently, Eugene could make bullets. And Bellamy wanted to make it his mission to help Eugene, make sure he was okay.

So Bellamy had offered to introduce Eugene to sanctuary with Laura. The teenage boy followed behind the pair as Eugene looked around, skittishly. "Stuff people grow, stuff people make, stuff, you know, people scavenge." Laura said as they walked past the many Saviours. "Beer, bread, cut your head."

"Cut your what?" Eugene mumbled as he frowned at her words.

"She means a barber." Bellamy cleared his throat as Eugene turned to him, slowly nodding his head.

"Yeah, might be able to kill that thing on your head." Laura hummed as Eugene looked offended. "We use a points system. You're one of us now, not them. They eat shit, we eat good. Write what you took or what they did, how much it was worth, sign your name, that's it."

Eugenes eyes followed the redhead that had stolen something from a table, the girl cowering as she saw Bellamy. "Hey." Laura called to Eugene, who quickly turned around. "Must be your lucky day, haircut." She looked at the man at the stall. "Are these homemade?" She asked him, picking up a pickle.

"Yeah." The man answered as she took a bite out of the pickle.

"That's some good DIY stuff there." Laura hummed as she pointed to the pickles, pulling one out and giving it to Eugene, who wearily took it.

"No, no, thank you." Eugene shook his head as she put it back in the jar. Bellamy moved past her and wrote his name on the sheet and picked up the jar, giving it to Eugene.

"Here." Bellamy shortly said, Eugene cradling the jar like it was a baby as Laura hummed, walking towards the exit of the room and outside, walkers growls filling their ears.

"There he is." Bellamy fought the urge to roll his eyes at his father's voice, Eugene turning to the man with caution. "Man of the hour! Come on over here, big fella." Eugene slowly made his way over towards negan, still holding onto his jar of pickles. "Don't be rude, asshole. Say hello."

Eugene anxiously looked around at the saviours around him, how they were intimidating. "H-h-hello."

"You got a name, asshole?" Negan asked him, tilting his head as he leaned back.