Careless Memories

Laila Pahlavi danced with her friends at the Duran Duran concert. The 17 year old hazel-eyed light skinned black woman was a huge fan of the band. She and her friends sat down at the VIP table and drank champagne, taking a break from dancing. "They sound fantastic. I can't wait until their album gets released." Laila said.

"I know, and they're so beautiful." Naima, her best friend, said. Laila giggled.

"They probably all have girlfriends." Laila said. Naima nodded. They danced to the encore of Planet Earth.

"We're still going backstage." Naima said.

"Of course. That's the main reason we got VIP tickets." Laila said. Her friends laughed and they took their glasses of champagne backstage. Laila was surprised that there weren't many people backstage when the five band members walked backstage after the concert.

"Maybe their girlfriends stayed home." Naima said. Laila giggled.

"Where's the party, beautiful?" Simon le Bon asked. Laila blushed.

"Wherever you want it to be." Linda, the oldest girl, said. Simon put his arm around her. John Taylor joined them.

"Beautiful girls. I love my job." John joked. Naima laughed. Laila sipped her champagne. She was getting bored, both Simon and John too tall for the petite beauty. Nick Rhodes joined them and Laila smiled.

"Are you old enough to be back here, love?" Nick asked. Laila giggled.

"I'm nearly 18, and I'm a journalism student at University of London." Laila said. Nick smiled.

"I'm nearly 19, so I guess you're old enough for me." Nick said. Laila smiled. Nick put his arm around her. "Let's go back to my hotel, beautiful." Nick said. Laila blushed.

"We don't know each other." Laila said. Nick kissed her softly.

"I'm Nick, it's a pleasure to meet you." Nick said. Laila giggled.

"I'm Laila." Laila said.

"Now we know each other." Nick joked. Laila smiled. "Come with me, baby." Nick said.

"I suppose we could have a drink." Laila said.

"Yes, a drink." Nick said. Laila smiled. They got into a limousine with her two friends and Simon and John.

"Laila, are you ready to have some fun?" Naima asked. Laila giggled.

"Yes." Laila said. Nick kissed her soulfully. Laila blushed.

"She looks pretty innocent." John said. Naima whispered in his ear. "Really? Oh boy." John said. Naima put her finger on her lips. "No worries. I can keep a secret." John said.

"But I'm not." Naima said. John kissed her passionately.

"Good, I'm not in the mood to teach lessons." John said. They arrived at the hotel and Nick took Laila to his room.

"More champagne baby?" Nick asked.

"Whatever you're having." Laila said. Nick poured them glasses of whiskey. "Cheers." Laila said, sipping the whiskey. Nick kissed her passionately and caressed her body. "I'm not very experienced." Laila said. Nick smiled.

"Don't worry baby. I'm experienced enough for both of us." Nick said. Laila blushed.

"I've never done anything. You're the first to kiss me." Laila said. Nick laughed.

"I'll show you what to do, baby." Nick said. Laila felt uncomfortable.

"I'm afraid." Laila said. Nick hugged her tightly.