Rio

Laila held Simon's hand while the doctor examined her. "Congratulations. It's triplets. We can check genders in a few weeks." The doctor said.

"Oh my god." Laila said. Simon kissed her passionately.

"Baby, triplets." Simon said, over the moon. Laila giggled.

"I can't believe it." Laila said.

"I'll see you in two weeks." The doctor said.

"My baby is going to be touring." Laila said.

"I'll ring you from the road, baby." Simon said. Everything was perfect. He lived in a beautiful mansion and had a beautiful wife and now he was having triplets. Laila kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much baby." Laila said. She got dressed and made her next appointment. Laila got more prenatal vitamins and Simon took her to their favourite restaurant for lunch.

"My little mama needs to eat more. You're feeding three babies." Simon said. Laila giggled. She ate a massive amount of shellfish. "Thank god we have a chef. I don't have to worry about you." Simon said. He drove home.

"We're having triplets." Laila said proudly. Her parents hugged her.

"Have you told your parents?" Shireen asked.

"I'm going to ring them. I want to make sure that my little mama gets some rest." Simon said. Shireen smiled.

"I wish that you didn't have to tour. You take such good care of Laila." Shireen said.

"My big papa has to tour. They're so popular." Laila said. Simon kissed her softly.

"We're going to take a nap. We'll see you at dinner." Simon said. He and Laila went to their suite. Laila kissed him passionately. They made love gently before napping.

Laila kissed Simon passionately before he left for the tour in the states. "I'll ring you soon baby." Simon said. Laila hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much baby." Laila said. Simon got into the limousine with the guys.

"We're having triplets." Simon said proudly. Everyone congratulated him.

"How can one man be so lucky?" John joked. Simon smiled. Nick tried not to be jealous. He only had himself to blame for not keeping Laila for himself.

"I didn't even think that she liked me until that first night together. I thought I was too tall for her." Simon said. Nick smiled. Nick was the perfect size for her.

"Apparently she likes the big papa." John said. Simon smiled.

"She takes it like a champ. My little mama is so tiny, but she never complains." Simon said.

"Aren't you afraid of hurting her or the babies?" Nick asked.

"No, she loves it when I rail her." Simon said. "I'm always gentle with her, but she begs me for it." Simon said.

"You're a lucky man." John said. Simon smiled.

"I know. I hit the jackpot with her." Simon said. They boarded the plane and relaxed in first class. Nick thought about his time with Laila before nodding off.

Laila was thrilled when she found out that she was carrying two identical twin boys and a girl. She picked up the phone when it rang. "Baby, I miss my little mama." Simon said.

"We're having two boys and a girl." Laila said.

"Wonderful. We'll choose names when I get home." Simon said.

"I can't wait big papa." Laila said. They had phone sex.

"Oh baby. I can't wait to fuck you." Simon said. Laila giggled.