˖𝜗ৎ⋆ First Met !

first thing start anything▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

- Chapter 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⚘ | 𝐀. Alastor
- At first you're an fallen angel, you're an angel who fallen to the hell because you're againts the heaven rules. And there you're are at the hell like a lost kid who lost their mom on the super market, yes without thinking you walk on the hell city or pride ring without any thingking, or without hiding your wings and your angelic things, you feel unsafe but feeling a new things because you never saw a place that full of chaos.

With it you accidently bump on the one of the sinners that with their group (oh no!) They seem pissed with it and look back

" hey! Watch your- huh?! What it is the angel do on the hell?" That sinner said with smirking and looking at you up to down, "well who cares? That angel was cute anyway" one of them say that and with it they try to grab your hand, but with fastly you're dodge and running away from them, they quickly yell at you and running to followed you, with panic you accidently bump into the radio demon, alastor.

Alastor looking at you with his creepy smile and figure out that you're an angel by your appreance, alastor hearing someone yelling at him with fastly alastor defend you and killed those sinners easly. (Luckly for you, he feel interest on you)

⚘ | B. Lucifer
- you're just a regular sinner who was one of the hotel members and luci didnt have an eyes for you at first, you're often helping charlie and many demons or sinners you're help on that hotel but that make this king of hell have an interest on you, you see, you're really caring and lovely to everyone even lucifer really like your hard-working personality, he's feel warm when you helping his daughter, charlie and helping anyone on that hotel even you helping and caring at him too! (This guy its lonely because his wife left him) and when you helping him, being caring around him or his daughter he quickly build a feeling for you!

⚘ | C. Charlie
- You're just a sinner who join the hotel because you believe in her, you believe about the redemption and about her dream, charlie really like the facts that you're support her. She feel special when you do support her and showing that you're trust her, she feeling warm in her chest right now. (Maybe just maybe many demon or sinners insulting her about her dream or her thoughts about second chance, that why she really love it when you support her, please support her with your life) (if you hurt her, i'll sue you<3)

⚘ | D. Vaggie
- you're charlie's bestfriend and charlie introduce you to vaggie, at first you and vaggie just play chill and just being normal friends but oh no.. now you're in trio and you're start more closer with vaggie! And Vaggie start have an eyes on you when she know you have good personality like you're listener person, not stubborn, patient person and you're not selfish person, she really likes that, before that vaggie didnt understand her feeling and not knowing that she likes you but she start realised when she feeling that she feel jelousy when you too close with other demons or even with charlie.

⚘ | E. Angel dust
- Angel dust didnt want to know or being closer with you, to be honest, because you're valentino's assistant. Like you're the assistant of someone who abusive him?! That normal why angel dust didnt want to get closer to you tho because angel thought that your personality look like val. But all things start change for you two when you defend angel from val because you can't take it anymore to saw val abusive him (you can be dead bruh) luckly val still need you, so you are not die, YIPPIE! After that angel dust feel confused and suprised.

"W-why.. what?! I dont understand.. you can died because of that freak.." angel said with heavy breath and low voice he seem confused and can't take it, but you explain him that you're can't take it anymore when you saw val abusive him and angel deserve better, after that you and angel start being closer and closer, you spend your time alot with angel and angel start giving you his trust even his trust to you for taking care fat nuggets. (The facts that val a little pissed about this)

⚘ | F. Husk
- at first husk hate you, he disliked you alot because you're too childish, annoying him alot, too full of energy or energetic. You're always on his bar and try to touch his tail or his ears it really pissed him off.. like ALOT! when you try to talk with husk on the bar sometimes he will leave you without any reply, or just reply "hm" "oh" "no" just like that.

But one day everything start change when husk accidently hearing you crying from your room when he walking in front of your room, at first husk try to push it away but he can't he feel something wrong, then he knock your door to let him get it, from in your room you say yes and letting him in, after it that was husk's first time to saw you crying on your bed, with fast he walk on you and sit on your bed and try to comfort you, but well it all getting worse because he comfort you with his sarcastic words and all things start getting worse.

And now go akward, but you're clear the atmosphere by open up to him and say you're just remember your past or traumas because you always smile or act happy just to not remember your past or your traumas, or so many people didnt say you're weak or pathetic, husk understand and you with him start talking with eachother until you too being closer.

⚘ | G. Sir pentius
- not too long, your meeting with him just a little unique i mean he try to fight you many times but pentius always be the one who get defeated by you, but ofc you do it just for fun nothing more. But one day after the hotel incident you feel that pentius was a good person and you want to get closer to him and.. YOU'RE SUCCESSED! Now you're get closer to him even his egg bois.

⚘ | H. Adam
- during the extermination you're one of the sinner who successed to fight with the exorcist and even killed them, you killed his exorcist and now adam will get you (you're dead lol) but well lucky for you when adam catch you, adam saw you're interesting one (this Bitch its only like or looking at looks) he saw that you're attractive and hot, and he will let you life as his play things.

⚘ | I. Vox
- This Tv head samsung was a little insane guy (not a little but alot) and here you're, you're his assistant and you're his favorite, YOU WORK FOR HIM. Well, at first he will often to make you do his order, makes you work more around him, even flirting with you while work or he will try to touching you (this bitch will dont give a fuck if you didnt like to get touch or pychal touch, if he like it he will do it) GOOD LUCK baby<3

⚘ | J. Valentino
- bruh, are you okay? because.. YOU'RE DEAD (okay i know you're dead because you're in fucking hell, but you know what i mean) like.. you're working for him.. FOR SOMEONE LIKE VAL? you know the worst part? YESHH.. HE HAD YOUR SOUL, so good luck. Well he will always remind you that you're his, sometimes he will do 'that thing' to you (like vox, he will dont give a fuck if you dont like it) and he is a little shit who will doing 'perverted things' to you even while you working or in public, lol. (If you find this good things, i may say to you that you need a therapy bro..)

⋆{ 𐙚 } ₊ Lol, this book make me feel dizzy but make me feel happy because finally i can write my ide (actually i have write this part twice because fuck wattpad that can't save my project) i'm sorry if it alot of typo's and many broken english of mine.