˖𝜗ৎ⋆ Velvette Catch up ! ♡

" Velvette Edition ?! "

unknown▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

unknown
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ㅤ❛ 𝐅𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗧 ❜ㅤ
⚘ | 𝐀. Velvette
- well your first met with her didnt seem going well, i mean you and her like a cat and mouse, bruh you and her really opposite! And the facts that you're one of the overlord, lol that why you can know her and met her
- she really like a new fashion trends, and you're seem appreciate the old fashion more, well very opposite in here? And another point that THIS GIRL?! THIS GIRL WAS SO RUDE BRUH, she didnt care if her words making your heart hurt or anyone, she didnt care about her rude attitude (now i know why carmilla carmine seem tired about her)
- you always see her rude and bad attitude on the overlords meeting, in facts that you and her was a rival, THIS BITCH REALLY LIKES TO INSULT YOU AND SAYING RUDE THINGS TO YOU (because you're more like old tecnology and old fashion)
- the facts velvette, like to calling you an old grandma/grandpa, LMAO
- its not be suprising thought, if you and her like to argue and insulting eachother
- Another facts that vox and valentino even feel tired of you two because you're always argue and insulting eachother (and velvette seem making the whole paragraph on the internet which contains insults to you)

ㅤ❛ 𝐅𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ❜ㅤ
⚘ | 𝐀. Velvette
- at the first time, this girl seem having interest on you, and she want you to join her being fashion designer with her but you know that her just want a new trends fashion not some old fashion, so you reject her
- after that, this girl seem to know that you more prefer old fashion and old tecnology (that why she like to insulting you)
- she find you like an old grandma/grandpa, for her you're just outdated person

ㅤ❛ 𝐑𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 ❜ㅤ
⚘ | 𝐀. Velvette
- her? SOMEONE LIKE VELVETTE? LIKE YOU? LOL (LET ME LAUGH BRO) like she and you was enemies but well.. this is a different story, like what the old peoples say that "Don't hate someone too much if you don't want to fall in love with them"
- at first she seem didnt care about you and seem hate you so much, but well lets just say one day you're and her stuck on the elevator while you two had an argument (great)
- "GREAT! now we are stuck in here, ugh! Fuck.. this is all your fault" she said that while let out her phone, but.. lets say something worse happened where her phone didn't even have a signal at all
- "FUCK!" (Lol, now you're stuck velvette, with US.. MUAHAHAHA) well after that you're stuck with her, you two went silent at first then you feeling the elevator start shakes and the lights off, now you feel panic and had a panic attack, velvette saw that and seem panic too, she try to helped you.. (she insulting you too while trying to help, lol)
- after that you and her realised that you're can get along, she feels that you are fun to talk to and not an 'boring person' when you and her have a conversation
- after that incident happend, you and her now being close and well, she start liking you because she saw that you're an humble person and understanding one. when you're not around or you're didn't come to the overlord's meeting, velvette start questioning it and looking for you
- (she feeling embarrassed knowing she having crush on you now, because you and her before hating eachother, and other vees start knowing it and confused)

ㅤ❛ 𝐖𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❜ㅤ
⚘ | 𝐀. Velvette
— not much since you and her like enemies to lovers on the end, but well after knowing you better, she like it that you're understanding and humble person
— And sometimes she little bit admire it that you have a such good knowledge about old centuries

ㅤ❛ 𝐂𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ❜ㅤ
⚘ | 𝐀. Velvette
- OH FUCK, THIS LOLLIPOP HAIR WILL NEVER CONFESSED HER FEELING ON YOU, she will insulting you so much like.. you know her.. (she feel embarrassed because knowing she like you)
- and one day she write a whole paragraph on the internet that she like you, and SHE MADE A MISTAKE?! SHE FORGOT TO PRIVATE IT?! SO ANYONE CAN READ IT!!! SPECIALLY YOU (she didnt know it)
- and now you're know her feeling, luckly you like her too so you ask her out and SHE WEARING THE BEST FASHION SHE HAD JUST FOR YOU?!
- "hurry up, what do you want to say? I don't have time for such a pathetic bitch like you" velvette say with mocking smirk (like always)
- and after that you.. TAKE A CHANCE TO TEASING HER BY SAYING YOU KNOW THAT SHE LIKE YOU BECAUSE SHE MAKING A WHOLE PARAGRAPH OF YOU ON THE INTERNET, after that she shock and freeze.
- and now you're saying that you like her too (YOU BETTER BE SAY THAT BECAUSE IF NOT YOU ONLY MAKE HER FEEL EMBARRASSED AND THIS BITCH WILL FUCKING KILL YOU LATER)

⋆{ 𐙚 } okay first, I apologize if the headcanons I brought are ooc for velvette characteristic. (I hope i dont make her ooc)

 (I hope i dont make her ooc)