1 - "my head hurts"

"fill me in"

"ahn seungri, age 38, he is the vice-president of the crescent blue hotel. his wife said that he was going out late last night after having a drink and she found him in the parking lot of their apartment this morning"

"what did the forensic said?"

"they said that he might've died at 4 in the morning - after roughly inspecting the blood"

the young female inspector wore her gloves and walked closer to the scene.

it was truly not the worst she has seen. it's a clean murder.

the deceased was leaned back in his seat, the bruised neck indicating that he was choked but he was also shot in the head and heart.

if he had died from being choked, why would they shoot him?

her eyes went directly to his palms after trying to see any other wounds - seeing a fresh papercut.

"ms.ji, this...when did you think this happened?" she asked

ms.ji, the senior forensic investigator, went over to the detective and inspected the palm, "it looks like i was around the same time the deceased passed. i'm guessing that it's before - but we need to further inspect"

"detective han! we got the cctv!"

she ran over to the police van and looked over at the cctv displayed on the laptop screen.

a group of guys walked over to the car as one entered to the backseat - behind the drivers seat. the other was protecting around the car. then at 3:48:32, the car was shaking - she assumed that it was the time the deceased was getting choked.

when the guy came out, he had something in his hands, a file. as they walked away, a guy opened the drivers door and shot mr.ahn on the head and chest.

"there's something going on between them...i have a feeling the file is something important"

"kangdae, try analysing them. we could get a match in the system"

"on it, ma'am"

the young inspector strutted back to the scene where the forensics team kept the possible evidence. her eyes scanned through the plastic bags as none seemed to strike her as the major clue.

she walked past the officers and slumped in her seat. a groan escaped her lips as she remembered that she still had to go through a series of cctv's nearby.

in that moment, a hand had placed a cup on her table, filled with coffee. she glanced at the hand and back to it's owner, seeing that it was her partner, hajun.

"thanks, jun" she smiled at him and took a sip of the coffee. the faint blush going unnoticed by the girl as she relished in the caffeine

"anytime"

"woong-a. have you found anything?" a senior inspector asked her as they entered. she jerked up and shook her head, "not yet, sir"

"you look too relax for a person who still haven't found clues" her head dropped down as she muttered a sorry, "you better find something. don't bother going back home until you do" he warned

woong dropped into her seat and ruffled her hair from the pressure. she had spent 3 consecutive days on just the cctv's. her eyes were burning from gluing onto the screen. her stomach rumbled, proving she hadn't eaten. the last thing she ate was a cup of ramen - she was sure it was 2 days earlier.

her eyes finding hajun's as he chuckled at her. he raised his phone, showing that he was ordering some foods.

han woong, a young female inspector that was born into a family of police officers. she was specifically the 4th generation to be a policewoman. her great-grandparents was the commissioner gerneral in seoul. her grandmother being a superintendent general as her grandfather was an inspector, alongside her dad. her mom however is a retired police officer - she had a dream of becoming a housewife and after marriage she devoted herself in that role.

for woong, she had always wanted to be a profiler. she found profiling to be fun and interesting. however her parents doesn't want her to be a profiler because they were scared that if she got too deep in thinking like a criminal, she would have a hard time living.

woong had a great social life - except that one time but she doesn't talk about it.

"why are you stressed? i thought you would relax a bit after eating" hajun asked, biting into the tteokbokki he ordered.

"there's not a clue about those guys! like they disappear into thin air," then her mind wandered elsewhere, "you know who else disappear into thin air after committing crimes?"

"no, it's not them"

"how can you be sure?"

hajun chuckled, "it's not the first time we've dealt with their case" he replied

woong pouted, discouraged over the fact that she still hadn't had any lead. a soft smile graced hajun's lips as he picked up the fish cake before feeding it to woong. she scratched the back of her hair and scrunched her nose.

she had two ongoing cases and she didn't like that she couldn't close any of them anytime soon. for one of her cases, she had spent 3 years chasing after them. she had already found out who they were after placing a mole inside their organisation - which resulted the mole to be murdered in a matter of months.

when she thought that she was one step closer to catching them, they're one step further.

what makes her more stressed is that they don't have enough evidence to put them behind bars. there's no physical evidence that they committed the crime - even though almost the whole police agency in korea is aware of who they were, enhypen.

seven member - heeseung, sunghoon, jake, jungwon, jay, niki and sunoo.

the very people that makes her head hurts.

she stabbed the rice cake with her chopsticks and shoved it into her mouth - chewing through her anger