...𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞

•◦you and I are meant to be◦•

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Would my darling daughter like to explain how the car she was so graciously gifted by her father and I is currently so 'eloquently' defaced" Kailani's mom oozed with sarcasm as the family stared at the SUV with its latest accessory.

ʂƚυριԃ ιƚƈԋ

'The puto can't even write properly.' her father added.

'Mommy I swear it isn't my fault. I just parked it in the parking lot and when i came back from all my classes, it was like this.' Kailani defended herself. It really wasn't her fault.

'Uh-huh. You can try the mommy thing on me when i'm not mad at you. But until then you will be responsible for getting the car back in order.'

'WHAT!' the Dos Santos girl was shocked. She didn't do it. Why should she be responsible. The dickhead who did this should. Who ever they were.

'Don't raise your voice at me. This is your responsibility. Until then you can take the bus or drive this "stupid bitch" around' her mother instructed.

'Yes ma'am' Kai said sadly before sulking back to her room but not before her dad gave her a reassuring smile. They both knew he had no power when Gina Dos Santos was pissed. And she was pissed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'$1100'

what

'What!' Kailani nearly screamed. She came to get a quote on how much cleaning her car would cost but is that really a number she was willing to pay. 'That is the cost of a car down payment bro. You sure that's hour much it costs?'

'Yeah. It's the lowest I could go. The culprit took up a lot of space.' the car repair guy told her.

'Are you sure. This seems a lot like a rag and spray problem.'

'No can do. It's expensive to do all the paint matching and stuff' he said nonchalantly

'You don't even know what you're talking about' She said noticing the large man's choice of words. 'I'll just take my business to a more reasonably priced location' Kailani smirked before zooming off in her vandalized vehicle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Now the Dos Santos girl was obviously pissed. Her car was now defaced and she was completely responsible for it considering she told her mom she was willing to take all responsibility for it when she was gifted it. Who told her to do that btw. Currently in a predicament on who to pin the blame on considering no one else has confessed to doing that and Margot, the original suspect had an alibi that checked out completely (thank you Devi and Eleanor for your amazing sleuthing skills). She was immersed deeply in thought before being interrupted by the harsh ringing of the bell. Signaling to her it was time for her next class, Spanish , she quickly put her stuff together at got to class.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'Hey' Kailani greeted Eleanor who was next to her and Ethan, the head of this year's hot pocket.