arguements and understanding

*bailey's POV*
! tw - SH !

i woke up feeling groggy and tired. i didn't sleep much at all last night, jj always tries to get me to sleep before midnight but it never works, i guess my body prefers to sleep in the day rather then at night. i rolled over and checked my phone, it read 11:00am, jj said i have to join him and the guys for a shoot at half 12. i stretched out my arms and noticed fresh marks along my wrist from last night. i told jj i wasn't gonna do it again but again i had to be an absolute idiot and lie about it. i sighed and then yawned. i then heard a knock at my door and tobi walked in, i had grown alot closer to tobi over the past few weeks, he always understands and he's great company when your sad.

"hey bails"

"hey tobes"

"i was going to ask if you were nearly ready but considering the fact that your still in bed im guessing you aren't ready yet"

i acted offended and we both burst out laughing

"I'll be down in a few minutes"

"okay, jj says hurry up"

tobi left the room and closed the door behind him, that's one of the things i love about tobi, he understands privacy and shuts my door when leaving.
i heaved myself out of my warm bed and freshened up, then putting on a comfy tracksuit as it was only the crew and the guys, no one else was going to see me. i threw half my hair up with a claw clip and left the rest down.

i looked in the mirror and sighed, i shouldn't be jj's daughter

i looked in the mirror and sighed, i shouldn't be jj's daughter. he's rich and famous and i pull him down. all my instagram comments tell me. i pulled out my phone and looked at my most recent post
(pretend the girl is bailey)

 i pulled out my phone and looked at my most recent post (pretend the girl is bailey)

love you dad
liked by ksi, sidemenfan_000, ivy.grace0, zerkaa and 90k others
comments:
ivy.grace0: the prettiest😍
sidemenfan_000: u don't deserve jj or the rest of the guys.
ksi: my favourite girl ❤
zerkaa: best duo ever x
hater.666: ew wtf ur so ugly lmaoo🤮🤢
sdmn4life: your using jj 😂