𝔻𝔼𝕄𝔹𝕐- 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚄

Robby had intentionally thought his juvie days were behind him, but this clearly was not the case.

Everyone had seemed to finally get along with each other, putting the whole karate fiasco behind them for a while. Sam moved out quickly, going to a pretty good college and now in university. Hawk picked up a load of side hustles, and to be fair, has made quite a lot, to which he used to stabilize himself until he found a real profession. Tory received a scholarship at a college with her karate and also kickboxing skills, but chose to return home and refuse university after that. Miguel stayed close to his family and continued to attend education in the Valley. But something about Robby wasn't amended. Everything was just shoved to the side, everyone's problems, the karate war, but it seems he was also pushed away with it. Once the others stabilized themselves with jobs or education, he was lost. With his past, it was hard to get anywhere. He continued to refuse help from his dad. But now everyone has their lives sorted, in order, they know what they're doing, he doesn't. He doesn't know what he wants, or what he even can do, probably not that much anyway.

Sam and Miguel and the rest kept in touch with each other remarkably well over these last 6 or 7 years, but a few of them just went their own way.

//

Robby stood leant against the edge of an alleyway, looking through a small package he had. Everyone had almost forgotten of him in a way, but he just felt desperate for the attention. To a lot of people, attention seeking is a ridiculous thing people do just for the sake of it. Robby was different, he had never received as much attention during the karate war ever before in his whole life. But then, everything was just stopped, abruptly, and everyone started moving on.

Not that he thinks that's entirely a bad thing, so many times people were horribly injured and mentally destroyed even. Robby wonders about it, how shit his childhood was, that he had to grasp onto bad people for the attention he needed, throwing himself into a spiral of extra trauma. Robby wasn't one to leave anyone behind, it seemed more so other people were the ones that left him. His struggles with trust issues and the ruined state he was left in sent him back into where he had started: throwing his education away and trying to find attention in bad people.

Robby started walking out of the alleyway and into the busy street, pulling his hood up and putting his hands in his pockets along with the small package. A lot of people just brushed past him without batting an eye. Walking into a small convenience store, he picked up a few random things before walking up to the counter.
"This is all I want."
"Yeah, I figured..?" The person behind the counter rolled their eyes.
"You know what I meant, I don't want any of your advertising or whatever."
"Right. Well that's $16.54,"
"What? I bought the same exact things last week and it was only $15.25."
"Not my problem mate."
"Yeah, well it is, because I don't have $16.54, I have $15.25." Robby was annoyed. Inflation sucks.
"Well then.." The person started moving the stuff Robby was intentionally going to buy off the counter and was going to put it back on the shelves later. Robby angrily groaned, he needed it.
"Dude, I really need it."
"Find somewhere cheaper then," he said, starting to get sick of Robby and beginning to do other things. Robby slammed his fist into the counter in rage.
"This place was fucking cheaper!" He raised his voice.
"Calm down mate, I literally can't do anything about it."
Robby was also becoming sick of the man. He leaned over the counter and grabbed the stuff out the guys hands and shoving it into his pockets.
"Hey, you can't do that!" He exclaimed.
Robby answered by hitting him in the face.
"Well, sorry mate, but I just decided I can."
With that, he walked away from the shop and back out into the streets.