𝔻𝔼𝕄𝔹𝕐- 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁

Robby and Demetri were stood in Demetri's kitchen.
"So, what do you want to eat?" Demetri asked.
"Something spicy," Robby replied, and with that, Demetri went over to some cupboards. He revealed a rather large variety of spices and condiments.
"We can add this to almost anything to make it spicy." He added. Him and Robby proceeded to test all sorts of spices with their chosen meal; wraps. Once they had decided on their favorites, they prepared the wraps
Whilst the two were waiting for them to heat up, Demetri started to clear away. Robby sat atop the counter dangling his legs as he watched his cute boyfriend acting as a little housemaid. The little ding! alerted the boys their delicious food awaited. Robby rushed over and took them out excitedly, then Demetri plated them up and both added their chosen spices. For sure, Robby had no waiting to do; he immediately dove in, eating away. He quickly came to a halt, though, as the wrap had only just been made, plus his added spices. Putting down the wrap, he covered his mouth as his tongue burnt. Demetri laughed.
"Stop laughing! It's literally on fire right now!" Robby ripped open the refrigerator and took out the milk, chugging it like there was no tomorrow.
"Woah, stop there!" Demetri called out, pulling the carton from his hands. He then placed it on the counter, and added the cap for spilling precautions, just in case
Then, he turned to the rather mortified Robby, and cupped his face, kissing him quickly. He moved away a few seconds later.
"Better?"
Robby grinned.
"Better."

SORRY ITS SO SHORT AHA, I WROTE THIS DURING SCHOOL IN A NOTEPAD... BUT I HAVE ANOTHER ONE IN THE WORKS, WHICH I PROMISE YOU IS MUCHHH LONGER!

TY FOR READING!