Chapter 25 House party

Pictures of Mason and Nathan and their friends have fun at the party

Tomorrow the weekend everyone is ready for the party and Mason and 3 other friends slept at Nathens house so they can help get the party set up for later tonight seances his parents leave for the getaway at 1:00 Pm but they told us not to do drugs or alcohol. We work up at 2:00 and see that he parent left and seen at later on the kitchen table saying have fun tonight boys remember no drugs or alcohol if there is a lot of noise coming fun the house and you guys get cops call us and told that you guys are drinking and do drunk then your ground and can't see no friends or boyfriend for a 2 months. Time went by quick because it 5:30 and everyone is starting to come over so it is about to be party time boys. Nathen starts the song and turns the radio up to 50 Mason yells to get everyone quiet and pause the music. Ok everyone drinks in the kitchen and if you brought drugs in the small room where there is nothing in it over there ok now let turn the music on and start partying. We all party drink played games do some drugs for awhile then it was 3:00 so some people went home but then we heard sirens so we told everyone help of hide the drink and drugs so they think we not doing them. Knock knock it the police, coming , hahah oh hi can I help you I'm Nathen no I'm his boyfriend oh ok can I speak to your boyfriend yes Nathen sweetie cop here want to talk to you ok be right they honey. He coming ok so what you boy doing just party with friends oh ok, I'm here what you need office so we just got noise complaints oh sorry but you parents told me if I ever had to come over and tell then I get to search the house and have all of you take the breathalyzer test so if you pass then everyone has to go home but you and you boyfriend stay and I have to call both of your parents so yea. Oh ok come in every coming 5o the front room and unplugged the radio and stop the music 10 minutes later it was all unplugged and the music was stop ok so I'm going have to people at a time do there walk in a straight line then 2 more people will blow in the breathalyzer ok so let start here and Mason Nathen go last. 20 minutes later everyone has gone and it was one time for Mason Nathen to go but before they do all 4 cops call the other friend's parents to pick them up and bring someone else to pick their kid's car up. 2 hours later it was 7:00 and everyone had gone home and all of the cops left except for them and they both called Mason and Nathen Parents and said that we got in trouble and we would tell them what to do. Ok guys both of your parents are on their way and Nathen you stay here and Mason dad will watch you when they get here until your parents get here because Mason parents will be here before yours but they said for you to get in your last cuddle and kiss because it's your last time until 1 month. Where is Mason, Mason's dad said right here get up now and get in there car your ground for 1 months and you can't see Nathen for a month to what no I can't do that that too much and you get a flip phone and only have your parent and siblings on it get in now I will be there later when Nathens parents get home. Ok Mason cry's and get in car and slams car door Mom Mason says don't talk to me I'm mad at you and you said you won't do any of this because you just had surgery and i physically tell you not to yea you ground so t mean no boyfriend, no phone, no car, no tv, no iPad, no Xbox, and no friends so give me your phone now mom says. Fine here and here your new phone for now. Mason gets out of the car and goes inside to his room and slams the door shut and yells I'm mad at you and goes to the bed and cries. At Nathens house so you need to get up know and clean this mess up before your parents get home ok Mason dad said and 25 min later he done cleaning and Nathen parent got home oh hey go to your room and give me your phone and grade the flip phone right now we will be up there here soon. Hey thanks for watching him your welcome so we grounded Mason for 1 months and took everything from him even his friends and Nathen ok yes I agree with that too ok then let do that oh and here his car keys we took those to I have to drive the car back to the house so that why his car is still here ok so see you guys later wait we are going to make him do the choirs too oh ok we will too so they both can suffer. In Nathen room slams the bedroom door and yells "I'm mad at you don't ever talk to me and goes to bed and cries. Guys don't worry Mason did the same thing too. Ok see you guys later I should go home. At friend's house there parents said that there all ground for a months and no friends, no car, no Xbox, no tv, no boyfriend/girlfriend and they get a flip phone that only has family member's only.15 minutes later diannah goes to Mason room and knock to come tell hi to go clean the kitchen for dinner fine I will go clean the kitchen.