Chpater 30 not this again

Pictures of Mason mom comforting Mason after hearing about his bestie from birth died.

Nathan, mom, dad can we go home I just can't be here anymore can we please just go home and Nathan can you just go home tonight I don't want to see anyone right now. Yea I will tell my parents I'm ready but my dad is bring your car to your house then heading home ok. Can you tell him thanks you for bring it home for Mason Diannah said yeah I can ok tell his other friends that he going home but doesn't want to see anyone right now and that he sorry but he can't just be around them know that his best friend since birth died. Ok we will, Mason Nathan said yea what is it, well I just want to let you now I'm here for you alway and forever no later what and I love you very much stay strong for me ok Nathan said I know that I'm just having a hard time dealing with this right now I just want to be alone right now ok Mason said. Alright bye see you later you can text or call me whenever you want I do t care what time it is I will answer right away for you baby. After a while Mason head home and goes and lay down in his room with his bedroom door locked because he doesn't want anyone in there with him for a while.
In mason room
Just why, why did he have to get in a car crash and died I just can't take anymore death in my life I just feel like if I go back in depression I won't came back out of it again Mason start get so mad and sad at the same time start throw thing in his room.
His parents hear and they came running upstairs trying to get in the room to calm be down but there couldn't
I miss you so much Alex why did you had to die just why I can't take this in anymore just throwing and punching things.
Mason parents busted down the his bedroom door and seen how bad was his room and how sad he is hurting.
Coming here sweetie no stop don't leave me be running out of the room through the front door to where now he is outside. His parents call the cops and his boyfriend and his family and his friends but the one that are not in the hospital ring ring ring hey he ran away and we are worried about him he has been punch and throwing things everywhere in his room and we are scared that he going hurt him self and his car is no where to be soon is he with Nathan no Nathan still at the hospital stay with his friends but he also worried about him too. Can you help me find him and tell everyone at the hospital and tell his friends that are not at the hospital to help us I already called the cops and tell them what happening ok yes we will see you soon. A few hours went by and there was no sigh of Mason and Nathan and some of their friends couldn't find him either can you guys stay with us we don't think we would be able to sleep until we know he is safe and home please of course we can let hold hands and pray together ok.

Few weeks later Mason came home and he look like he hasn't sleep or eat in a few weeks and we all told him that we are all worried about you.

They all told him that they are taking him to a mental health facility because they are worried and want to help him be safe and healthy but we will stop by to get you for the funeral but have to came right back when it's done. I said ok fine I will go but you guys better keep me updated on my other friends in the hospital. Diannah,Nathan, his parents and Mason dad all took Mason to the mental health facility after awhile the arrived and everyone said the good bye for now and tell him they will see him when he get out and Nathan and Mason take longer to say goodbye. After a while everyone went home and Mason went in to the mental health facility.
4 months later
Mason was getting better to where he could come home.
Nathan went to pick Mason up because his parents are busy at work. A few hour later Nathan was at the mental health facility where Mason was and when he went in they said the he need to keep going to his meet and there one closer to us. He needs to take these medication to help him with his depression, anxiety, panic attacks. Nathan told them ok I will make sure he goes to his meeting and that he take his medicine.
It been a few months and Mason is getting better he taking his medicine and he been go to his meeting and is now seeing a counselor out side of school and in side of school. His friends that got hurt in the hospital are fine and back at school but some of them have a broken arm or a broken leg. Hey Nathan I just want to say thanks, thanks you for being patient with me and not giving up on me. Nathan says baby I will always be with you no matter what and if you down and have to go away for a little while I will wait for you to get better I will love you until death do us part. (They both hug each other).
After a little while they both fall asleep and went to bed so they can get up and head to school the next day.