PRELUDE

🎸 SYNOPSIS

🎸 SYNOPSIS. it's been years since Y/N and Yunjin had seen each other since their breakup. Yunjin had went to become a famous idol like she said she would be and Y/N had become famous doing what he loved, traveling the world with his band 'Light' and becoming the biggest rock band that the world would know in this generation. But when the two past lovers meet each other at a (his) concert, unresolved feelings and emotions come back to light and now the two are yearning for the closure they both so desperately wanted, but when their forced into an uncomfortable situation where they are forced to face their feelings head on, things leads to something they both least expected.

or

when two ex lovers are forced to make a collab song together.

🎸 PAIRING. ex-girlfriend!idol!yunjin x rockstar!male!reader (ft. le sserafim, guitarist!park wonbin of riize, bassist!jay of enhypen, keyboardist!taeil, drummer!yuta and manager!johnny of nct)

🎸 GENRE. lots of angst. fluff. exes to lovers!au. second chance romance!au. miscommunication. slowish burn. mutual pining. songfic(?)

🎸 WARNINGS. swearing. lots of arguing. lots of jealousy. mentions of smoking, drinking, partying and alcohol. they are still very in love with each other. lots of yearning. reader is still pretty heartbroken over the breakup (he writes a lot of their songs about her). they use to be childhood friends. reader is a bit of an asshole. they just want to be together again ):

🎸 TOUR IS CURRENTLY ON: ONGOING.

🎙️ AUTHORS MIC'D UP. helloo, so here's another yunjin story and this story will probably get a little sad at times. i also had this idea with rock and r&b in mind a weird mixture i know but i promise this makes sense, readers band uses 5sos, day6, cnblue, n.flying, xdinary heroes, cnema, onewe, and some other artists i'll probably think of later.