DogDay headcanons☀

(Thanks for choosing this story of all things ♥♥♥)

1- DogDay is the type of critter to go to the beach either dressed with one of those t-shirts that has something cheesy like "Suns Out Puns Out", etc. Or dressed like a lifeguard and get mistaken for one, but he's really not.

2- The critter to agree to babysit but actually knows nothing about how to babysit except to keep the child alive. Only does it to see the kid and have a bond built with it.

3- If he's not calling you Angel, he's calling you some type of nickname that has to do with the sun. Like "Sunshine", "Sunbeam", "Summer", etc etc.

4- Will ALWAYS crave your attention and not embarrassed to ask. But if it's while you're talking with someone else, he will almost always wait until you're done with the conversation.

5- Usually drinks some kind of fizzy drink that has something to do with the color orange, yellow, or something along the lines of the sun like "Sunkist" and "Fanta Orange", just to get enough energy for the day or to hydrate himself with something that feels natural to him.

6- If it's cold or snowy he will sit inside his house, somewhere warm, and will wait for it to warm up outside or will wait until his friends want to play. Because it's just too cold for this poor boy to head out at the moment.

7- Will support you in literally every way possible. Like if you came out to him he will literally get you everything he can find in a pride store of that sexuality. He's like a supportive parent in this situation.

8- The critter to want to see what you're drawing and if you say "It's nothing much" or "Nothing good/special" he will immediately start to support you by saying "Anything you do is good/special" or "I don't care if it's much, if you made it then it means it's much to me."

9- If you ask to watch something with him, and he doesn't know what it is, he'll nod his head and smile saying "That'd be nice to try out." But if he does know it he will immediately accept and he will even bring the snacks!

10- During the summertime he's most active and wanting to try new things like rollerskating or participating in activities he hasn't done before. So make sure you get him into whatever you can during this time so you can have more to bond over in conversations!

(If you've read for this long then oh my days thank you 😭🙏)

11- No matter what insult you throw at him, he will never insult you back nor will he get insulted. He's just nice to every soul on the face of the earth.

12- Will learn a different language just to talk with you if your first language isn't actually English. He wants you to be as comfortable as a cat on a pillow. (I think CatNap is going to beat me up for writing that line, oh dear.)

13- When you're sick, he's the one to not leave your side. No matter if it's contagious or not. He will do whatever you need like make soup or read a story, etc. He is your friend to the very end.

Thanks for reading my first chapter of my first story! Please give me recommendations on who to do next, I can't think 😭. And by the way, these were not supposed to be inspired by anything. Just from my brain, which now needs to rest. But if you do know something else like these headcanons, it's a coincidence.

Word count: 603