🦄Craftycorn Headcanons 🖌️

(Welcome to another part of this amazing-tastical story/hradcanon information 🥰)

1- If her outfit is covered in paint or colors in the middle of one of her pieces of art, she won't stop until she finishes and then she will clean her outfit off.

2- She's a very supportive person- or critter -and no matter what you do or what you decide, she will support you in any way she can. To make you less insecure or doubtful.

3- She will almost wear one of those aprons made for painting 24/7, just in case she needs or wants to paint at any time. She has her supplies at the ready for use.

**Quickly dies from CatNap for the cat analogy and revives magically 🥰**

ANYWAYS. MOVING ON FROM THAT.

4- If you ask her to watch something with you, she'll accept and when watching it she'll ask a bunch of questions about it like "Who's that?" "What's happening?", etc etc. Since she's a really inquisitive mind.

5- If you want to borrow something from her she'll of course lend it to you, and will most likely have a back up for that same item.

6- She secretly wears make up, it's hardly noticeable but makes a big impact and difference. Like if she were to bury her face in a pillow, her makeup would stain the pillow.

7- If you go to school, she'll be like an older sibling and pick you up from school any way you want. Whether by car, walking, biking, etc. She's a go-getter and knows how to ride/drive anything. Except for a scooter, she doesn't understand scooters at all.

8- If you're sick she'll draw and color things with you, so you have things to do while you're sick. Contagious or not. She wants you to feel better as soon as you can and as comfortable as you can.

9- If she has a panic attack or panics, one of the only ways she will calm down is if she draws you and her or her and another/other friend/s. You guys help her calm down. 💕 (Inspired if you didn't know)

10- Any accomplishment you do, she will take your picture or celebrate with you. She's so happy for you! <3. And afterwards with the picture she will hang it on the wall, she has little sections for each of her friends <3

(You're still here =0 Thank you pooks!!)

11- She loves anime and games as much as the next person, she'll bond with you over these things! She just loves art and creativity a bit more, especially if she gets to do art outside!

12- She's a strawberry kinda girl, especially chocolate covered ones! So I think you know what to get her next time you're thinking of gifting her. 😉

13- Major sweets lover! Any kind really, but she always makes sure to offer you some of any sweets she gets!

Thanks for reading again💕 you've already seen the first two, hopefully, so I don't really need to say much! See ya next time!

Word count: 524