⚡Hoppy Hopscotch Headcanons⚡

Sorry it took so long, to be honest I completely forgot you all actually read my stories and I didn't realize I needed to keep people updated with what's inside my mind. So I hope you all forgive me on this LONG QUAKING DELAY, anyways. Hope you guys read this and don't call me out. Let's get on with it.

1- Genderfluid, 100%. So people can be at ease if they accidentally call her a male. She doesn't mind. She's probably too busy playing around to care what you call her in terms of pronouns.

2- Secret stash of energy drinks and stuff like that. Gatorade, Powerade, Prime, etc. She has a stash IN CASE she wakes up without enough energy or she wants to keep playing but has little energy left. She will never drink coffee, unlike some of the other critters she thinks it's a curse to society because of how it smells.

3- Heads over to Craftycorn's place every once in a while, maybe like once every 1-2 weeks, and gets art lessons. She feels she's not so good at art so she wants to get better and is absolutely determined to get it right. This week she's learning how to draw hands, just so you know 🥰

4- Popsicle lover. I swear to God she's the person to just carry around a whole cooler of them in summer. AND SHE WILL RANDOMLY TAKE ONE OUT OF LITERAL NOWHERE AND JUST EAT IT, LIKE, HOW DOES SHE DO THAT AT ALL?!

5- If you come out to her about wanting to be a different gender, she'll ask what pronouns you want to be called by and immediately change her mindset just to make sure she remembers those pronouns. If you come out as gay/lesbian, bisexual, etc. She will immediately start bonding with you over how attractive that gender seems. She's a little pansexual bean in my book.

6- In any occasion, if you say you don't feel well she'll start treating you like a sick little baby. If you have a headache, peppermints and cold towels. Peppermints help with headaches fun fact actually, just gotta suck on them. ANYWAYS. She will do whatever she can to help you feel better, or just be sarcastic and playful the whole time. (Like the fan made animation episode or whatever called "Doggy Down", if you haven't watched it go watch it.)

7- She will agree to babysit, and if you tell her not to let the kid up past whatever time or have energy related snacks and/or drinks. She will immediately break that rule and let the kid stay up and have those energy snacks and drinks. Then she'll deny it like it wasn't her fault, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WAS.

8- You wanna introduce her to something? Like a TV show or movie series? Energy drinks. She will stay up watching literally everything of that series just to stay up to date with you and your interests. Even if it takes her all day and all night, PLUS MORE. She will definitely watch it all.

9- I have this random idea that the pendants glow if they're pressed, so if it's dark she will definitely just keep her pendant on that glow mode and light the whole night up. Even if it's annoying. If she can't use her pendant, once her and KickinChicken swallowed flashlights to see what would happen. She will just shake her self about and light up randomly, leaving everyone like dang starstruck. And wondering about their sanity. I mean c'mon, YOLO. Gotta make the most of it.

10- Tried to protect the children, alongside the other critters, but was eventually struck down by CatNap. Causing serious injuries to her body, but she survived. Nonetheless. But she doesn't prefer speaking about that time, so if anyone asks her about it she brushes it off like it's nothing and continues whatever she was doing before.

Braindead once again. But I'm going for you guys. **Chugs a whole bottle of an energy drink with Hoppy Hopscotch 🥰**

11- While she's playing, sometimes she'll have earbuds in and be listening to her playlist. Which I will most likely make, but another day. So she can have her energy and be able to get the day rolling, so she'll stay with her friends for longer. Any music is good music to her.

12- Will play dress up with you just for fun, and if anyone dares to judge she will not show mercy. But then again she'll probably drag them into playing as well, even if they just stepped into the room for 0.001 seconds. They're now going to play dress up with you both.

13- She probably would have a secret disorder or two, but the thing is I can't really come up with one for her. So sorry for not being specific. But she does probably have a secret disorder in her brain functions.

THEN AGAIN, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS. I DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOU GUYS STILL CARED UNTIL NOW AND I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. But still, thanks for reading this once again. Now come here and have a snack break, you deserve it🫰

**Snacking with the smiling critters🥰**

Word count: 884