Chapter 2:Shitty Rage

Karkat was talking to Gamzee when Eridan accidentally opened a time portal.
     TC: "DiD yOu HeAr ThAt MoThErFuCkEr?"
     CG: "WHAT THE FUCK"
     The last messages before they were transported.
     "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK H—" Karkat was yelling until he was grabbed in the back of his sweater and was lifted up.
     "Kid what are ya' doin' on my turf?" A demon with one eye said with Karkat in one hand and a bomb in the other.
     "HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE!" Karkat said as he was squirming trying to get away.
     "Death." The demon said.
     "I COULDN'T HAVE DIED. NOT AT ALL!" Karkat screamed.
     "K. Well I'm takin ya with me. Seeing how you're on my turf I can kidnap ya. Cherry Bombs the name, fightings the game." Cherry said as Karkat gave up on trying to free himself.
     After a while of walking they ended up at a hotel with the words, "HAZBIN HOTEL" lit up on top.
     Cherry threw a bomb at the wall and walked in, heading right up to Angel Dust.
     "kar wwater you doin here" Eridan yelled as he saw him being held by Cherry Bomb.
     "WHAT IN THE ALMIGHTY FUCK IS GOING ON ERIDAN." Karkat shouted as he tried to get free of Cherrys grip.
     "kar i havve no idea of wwhats goin on im as clueless as you" Eridan lied, looking at the ground.
     "Welllllll..... Since you have someone you know here why don't you guys hangout together!" Charlie said as Cherry Bomb walked over to Eridan, setting Karkat down while talking to Angel Dust.
     "hey kar" Eridan said, scooting further away from Karkat.
     "WHY IN THE EVER LOVING *FUCK* ARE YOU HERE. WHY AM *I* HERE?!" Karkat yelled into Eridans face as he stayed silent.
     Everyone was so caught up in the exploded wall that they didn't really listen to Karkat yelling.