Hogwarts

Maeve and Harry followed Hagrid through the large shopping area called Diagon Alley.

" Hagrid, how will we buy anything. We have no money. "

Harry exclaimed, making Maeve realise as she nodded.

" First, we go to Gringotts. That's where we will get ya money. "

Hagrid chuckled as he led Maeve and Harry to the Gringotts bank.

" Hagrid... are those.. dwarfs? "

Maeve asked, looking around at all the people.

" Sort of Maeve, don't make them mad. They can be pretty aggressive. "

They stopped at a large pillar where a dwarf looked over the pillar.

" Harry Potter and Maeve Grinblehawk's vault, please. "

" Do they have their keys? "

Hagrid pulled out two keys from his pocket and a letter.

" Oh, and this is from Professor Dumbledore. He wants it to be taken to Hogwarts and protected. "

Hagrid handed the keys and letter to the dwarf, and the dwarf read the letter before nodding.

" Follow me. "

Maeve and Harry followed Hagrid and the dwarf to a rusty old elevator. First was Harry's vault, which was filled with gold.

" Woah! Hagrid, this is all mine? "

Harry asked with shock.

" Your parents wouldn't leave ya with nothing, Harry. "

Maeve's eyes widened, and she wondered what would be in her vault. Full of gold and money, too? Yep. Maeve's vault had even more money than Harry's.

" Woah! T-this... is my money? "

Hagrid chuckles.

" That's right, Maeve. "

Maeve took a few bags full of gold bars and coins. It would last her for years. She was shocked at the amount of money her parents had left for her.

Then... they stopped at one last vault, Hagrid got out of the rusty cart, and the dwarf opened the vault, Hagrid picked up a peculiar looking cloth that seemed to be holding some sort of stone.

" Best not tell anyone about this youngin's, top secret wizard stuff. "

Hagrid explained. Maeve and Harry just nodded, confused, but decided it probably wasn't their business to pry.

Once they left Gringotts, Hagrid told them to go to Ollivander's Wand Shop.

" I've got to get ya kids a present. After all, it's ya birthdays. "

Hagrid explained, pointing over to the wand shop. Maeve and Harry went with each other, opening the door to the shop.

" Hello? "

Maeve called out.

" Well... if it isn't Harry Potter and Maeve Grinblehawk. I've been waiting for you both. "

An old man with glasses who was looking at them from a distance spoke.

" You... know our names? "

Harry asked, raising a brow.

" Everyone knows who you two are. You are both famous. "

Maeve sighs.

" Yes, but why? "