Right Thru Me

AN: I know I've been dead for some time lol, but I have a ton of RPs that I want to turn into actually functioning stories. This for one is an example, but I also know this isn't a big ship. So for now I'm gonna to post it as a spaced out brief kind of thing in the way myself and a friend has roleplayed it. Depending on the response, I'll come back and rewrite it into a functioning story.
Credits are to the artist.
Organic Metal Sonic: @Artkotaro on Tumblr
Pieces of ideas: "i can feel your every rage" by gayemeralds on A03

Tails: It wasn't completely unusual for Tails to be hauled up, tinkering away in his lab. Working on gadgets and mechanisms that could aid his friends or on off occasions, irritate them like UT. What was kind of unusual was the loud echoing sound as metal hit one of his examination tables. His ears flinched and drew back, his ocean gaze caught on a darker blue hunk of metal spralwed across one of his examination tables. It was entirely out of the normal to see this blue hunk of hedgehog-shaped metal in his lab and willingly brought this close by the hedgehog his designed was knittly based from.
Sonic The Hedgehog.
His voice was as quick as he ran, his tone overly annoyed but he seemed a little out of breath, tired. Tails returned his acknowledgement, a little smile playing on his lips only forcing it to be the same sweetness after he heard Shadow's name leaving the other's lips.
The other had left as quick as he came, leaving Metal Sonic as a gift for Tails to take apart and disassemble to keep Eggman from rebutting him back up. So his little project as no longer as important or as intriguing as taking his wrench and drivers into Metal Sonic.
It took little to no time from Tails to properly set Metal up on his table, doing a thorough physical exam of the robot, taking notice to the underlying similar skeletal structure and a mix of almost real tendons and fabricated ones. Metal was just a bit taller than his own Sonic, and it seemed Eggman had almost thought of it all for him. An evenly odd placed hidden reproductive set up.
" huh.. why would Eggman go so far.. "
He could only idle at his figure for so long until how Metal's brain really got his gears turning. He had hooked up Metal's memory chip and CPU, digging into the RAM and other databases stored within his unconscious mind. And all that Tails began to saw was recent memories of the first fight and encounter he had with Sonic and anyone else, as well as the events to follow after. But a part of him ached, it cried for him to try and dig deeper.
His ear twitched, the little winding of a body part caught his attention but Metal was still laying the way he set him. He shook his head some, digging into the static of the other's memory, hearing robotic voices and sounds, getting a small haze of what looked like a plane. Maybe a little bit of a figure but he wasn't able to make it out when his ear twitched, hearing his examination table creak as if Metal had moved again.

Metal Sonic: This was a normal every day thing it seemed. Metal showing up randomly throughout the day, fighting sonic. Getting his ass kicked. Eggman taking him back and fixing him only to send him back out the next day. It was routine by now. But today. Today things went different. Like usual metal showed up looking for sonic, the two hedgehogs fought. They went at each other like normal, metal having the upper hand for a while before sonic got impatient and spun into metal, knocking him back into a wall, he breaking apart in a few places and causing him to black out with a stuttered "beeeEEEP" before silence. Sonic seemed furious. Annoyed. And down right done with the constant fight with metal sonic. So the blue hedgehog scooped up metals pieces and ran to tails' lab, handing the hunk of metal over to his fox friend, seemingly frantic as he explained why he brought metal to him, mentioning having to meet up with shadow then taking off in a hurry. Leaving metal there with tails. Now despite him being out he could still hear and 'feel' everything. So he heard what sonic said to tails, he could tell the change in tone tails had when sonic had mentioned shadow. And he could feel the tension coming from tails even after sonic left. He felt tails move him into what felt like a table. He felt tails prodding at his skeletal structure and fabricated tendons. He felt the curiosity radiating off him and heard him asking questions to himself despite not hearing the questions himself. It's when the smaller got to his memories that Metal Sonic twitched, slightly waking but staying still so the smaller couldn't tell. Twitching when he got to a very familiar memory. Tired of the smaller prodding his memories he actually shifted this time and moved his body parts back to a normal position as he sat up and glares down to the little fox, shaking his head and pushing the opened part of his head closed, eyes sharp with a heavy red glow to them as he made beeping sounds as if saying something, standing up and towering over the smaller with 'lips' curled into a snarl, what sounded like a growl mixed with his beeps.
(Is there a reason you're poking and prodding at my memories? They aren't any of your damn business. So explain yourself)