Reaction one - Sleep Well by CG5

Intro music

DogDay: is that CatNap? And what's with the fire at the start?

Me: indeed! That is CatNap, the fire tho..is something I cannot go over at this time.

Come Along..down with me..

CraftyCorn: why does CatNap look like that?..that's not the CatNap I know!

Kickinchicken: Shh!

You're not alone..you will see..

Bubba Bubbaphant: look! It's kissy missy!

The children, they have each other..and each other is all they need.

DogDay: the children?

Bobby BearHug: they must mean the children that visit here and the children at play care!

Bubba Bubbaphant: maybe! Bubba nodded and smiled

In the hour of joy...in this paradise..

Hoppy Hopscotch: that's CatNap?! Why does he look like that?.. and what is 'the hour of joy'!

CatNap: CatNap gave an evil-like smile. "Well, if we keep watching we might find out!"

I thought about all that could have been...if we had never done the things, we did..if we had realized all..our sins..

CraftyCorn: sins? And why does CatNap look upset almost in this?

CatNap: CatNaps ears pinned back a bit

Come along! Down with me!

Bobby BearHug: look! It's me!

Come along, come along!

You're not alone, you will see!

PickyPiggy: me and KickinChicken!

You're not alone, you will see!

CraftyCorn: me as well!

We children, we have each other! And each other is..all we need!

In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! In the hour of joy! (Never typed 'in the hour of joy' that many times-)

PickyPiggy: it's all of us! But what's the hour of joy? I still don't understand!

Artificial facade! From the fraud of a god! All due to the path that we trod!

DogDay: I Still wanna know why CatNap looks like that..it's weird!

Bubba Bubbaphant: me too! It is really weird.

CatNap: catnap wasn't talking anymore, he seemed upset by something.

We just wanted to HEAL! and now our nightmares are real! And now we'll never wake up for we've torn apart!

Hoppy Hopscotch: wanted to heal?..

PickyPiggy: what does 'for we've been torn apart' mean as well!..

We want FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

Bobby BearHug: f-freedom?..

DogDay: CatNap?..do ya wanna talk about—

CatNap: I don't wanna talk about it. I'm Fine! CatNap hissed.

The others gave nervous glances before nodding

We all fall down! We'll sleep well now, dreams dreams! Knocked out! New blooms when playtime sprouts!

CraftyCorn: we all fall down?..

Kickinchicken: this is weird..I don't like the sound of this, at all Really..

Come along, go to sleep..(come along! Come a come a along!) And leave here.. without a trace! (Come along, come a come a along!)

CatNap: CatNap looked away for a moment

DogDay: leaving without a trace?..

The life..in the shadows..isn't much. It's better then, living in a cage!

CraftyCorn: wh-what happened to DogDay?!.. CraftyCorn gave a small alerted squeak.

DogDay: wh..

Can you see us? Can you hear us?

Bobby BearHug: oh! It's huggy!

CraftyCorn: this is Erie..I don't like it..

Artificial facade, from the fraud of a god! All due to the path that we trod!

Bubba Bubbaphant: are they.. killing them?!..

Bobby BearHug: i-is this what 'the hour of joy' is?..

DogDay: I think so..

We just wanted to heal, but now our nightmares are real! And now we'll never wake up for we've torn apart!

Kickinchicken: I Still don't get what 'for we've been torn apart' means..

Hoppy Hopscotch: is nobody going to say anything about CatNap in the last frame!?

DogDay: I think it's for the best, hoppy..

We want FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM-FREEDOM-FREEDOM!

CraftyCorn: it's miss delight!..

CatNap: CatNap was quiet now

DogDay: CatNap?.. you ok?

Catnap: I'm fine, dogday.

We all fall down! We'll sleep well now, dreams-dreams! Knocked out, new blooms when playtime sprouts!

PickyPiggy: this is all super weird..what happened to miss delight aswell..?

Artificial facade, from the fraud of a god! All due to the path that we trod!

Hoppy Hopscotch: d-did she get..crushed by that door?!..

We just wanted to heal! But now our nightmares are real! And now we'll never wake up, we've torn apart!

Dogday: I still wanna know what happened to me..but I also don't..

Bubba Bubbaphant: why dont you have legs in this is what I wanna know!

Artificial facade!

Bobby BearHug: it's..CatNap, and..what is that hand thing?..

CatNap: the prototype... CatNap muttered to himself.

Outro music

DogDay: d-did CatNap just get..impaled by the hand?!..

CatNap: ...he betrayed me..? CatNap muttered-whipered.

Me: well! Seems you all could..use a break—especilly CatNap- so, I'll give y'all a break!
———––—————————––—————————––

Finished the first partttt! ^^

Hope y'all enjoyed this! I might not be able to edit this during the school-days until sometime Friday-

Tho the next part should be somewhat done or fully done sometime today!