Reaction 3 - SMILE everyday!

Me: alrighty!! Breaks over! Eyes BACK on the screen! This one should be more cheerful---instead of dark-like!

DogDay: well that's good!

Me: thooo---i will be taking catnap out for this one and the next few--safety reasons.

Hoppy Hopscotch: safety reasons?..

Me: mhm! Don't worry about it, tho!

Hi! Hello, it's been a while, sence ive last seen your happy smile! We're so glad you came to see your best friends on the TV!

Bobby BearHug: ooo! This is much cheerful then the last two!

Hoppy Hopscotch: it really is!

Red, blue, orange, green, yellow, and our piggy-pink! Yes that's it! There's no more! Purple can just be ig-nored!

Dogday: well that's..

Bobby BearHug: I would never treat catnap like that!

Hey, hi! No more jitters! Happier, with smiling critters! Make the bad times go away! Candy dreams and rainbow days!

Bubba Bubbaphant: the music is nice tho!

Craftycorn: it really is tho!

Bobby BearHug, CraftyCorn, bubba Bubbaphant, hooray! Hoppy Hopscotch, kickinchicken, PickyPiggy, DogDay!

DogDay: I don't think this is as cheerful as it seems..where's CatNap in all of this?

Hoppy Hopscotch: I don't know..

S-M-I-L-E everyday! You and me!

*The critters we're just trying to figure out the meaning of the song and where CatNap was in it.*

We're still smiling everyday! There's really no other way!

Oh my gosh---thank you guys for joining us here! We're going to have SO much fun today!

Dogday: I honestly like the bowtie I have in the video!

Bobby BearHug: and I have a little bow!

So..what is there to do in the playcare?

There is SO many games to play! And everyone is talented in their own way!

PickyPiggy: *PickyPiggy was just worrying about where CatNap was at in the video still,*

Lemme show ya! Craftycorn does art, Bobbys got the heart, bubbas good with school, kickinchickens cool, yeah! Picky loves to eat, hoppy loves to run, and DogDay makes sure we're all having fun!!

DogDay: huh..the Music sounds a bit Erie now..

Cat-naps.. not in-vited... Cat-naps not.. in-vited..

Hoppy Hopscotch: there's CatNap in the video! What does the lyrics mean tho?..

Craftycorn: im unsure..!

Hey, hi! No more jitters! Happier, with smiling critters! Make the bad times go away! Candy dreams and rainbow days!

Bobby BearHug, CraftyCorn, bubba Bubbaphant, hooray! Hoppy Hopscotch, kickinchicken, PickyPiggy, DogDay!

S-M-I-L-E everyday! You and me!

We're still smiling everyday! There's really no other way!

Kickinchicken: and..the videos seems to be over now--almost

Woah, dudes! That was radical!

Actually kickinchicken, radical isn't a word!

I got to hug SO many new friends! Except for CatNap...

Speaking of which..where is that sleepy kitty?

Oh well..maybe next song?