✦Give away, freely✦

✧Narrators POV✧:

As soon as Kai kicked down the door with his element (Fire), They saw lady seria sitting on her throne "Well.. Well.. Well.. Who do we have here?.." The lady seria said mischievously.. "What do you  want lady seria!" Cole yelled, "oh! No.. It's simple.. If you I want to leave.. You will have to leave one of your friends here.." She responded laughing after, Lloyd looked at her madly and looks like he was gonna snap at this woman and release his oni, but it kicked in again.. "There is nothing to worry about Son of Lord garmadon, if you keep calm and agree everything will be.. A-okay.." Lloyd didn't seem to listen to this shit anymore.. "Seria.. I know this is you messing with me.. You Freak.." Lady seria's eyes grew wide, "Excuse me?!" She screamed madly..

✦Lloyd's POV✦:

I looked at her deadly in the eye "what did you expected? I'll stay naive?.. You're to stupid to think that.." I chuckled, "Well.. Who's the clown now?.." she looked at me madly, it's not like I cared plus she's just a big problematic bitch.. "Oooookay.. Should we go now? Cause I'm getting really suspicious that we are 1 inch away from death-" jay said but Kai interrupted him "Shut up jay! You always talk can you stop!" He screamed while everyone including me looked at him, jay frowned and begins to ignore us, Kai looked at him still mad. He quickly rolled his eyes and continued

Kai looks like he didn't feel guilty saying that in front of his sister.. It hurts me, but jay was just trying to lighten up the mood..

✪Nya's POV✪:

I pulled Lloyd near me, and I whispered "She wanted us to give one of our teammate to her right?.." Lloyd nodded at me, "So, didn't zane already get destroyed in the cell?... Should we still listen to her?.. Or- Is it a trick question?.." I told him. Lloyd then responded with a frown "That makes sense he gave his life, but- question is.. How did he die randomly?.." He questioned. "yeah.. But.. I-" Kai then screams at them "CAN YOU TWO FOCUS ON HER MINIONS MORE THEN GOSSIPING ABOUT SHI-" Cole interrupted "It might important, so keep a calm head.." He said looking at kai.

I looked at the two, I then noticed.. "Minions?.. Since when did she mention minions?.." Lloyd then responded "we probably couldn't hear it because we were to focussed on our conversation.." I nodded giving a sign of agreement to him, "We probably have.." I said.. "Not so strong any more! Right...?" Lady seria then told us with an arrogant look, it got me raging. I'm so tired of seeing her face in front of me!.. I groaned..

✥Jay's POV✥:

I just stared at them fighting the minions, as I sat down nearby lady seria's throne. She glared at me "What do you want?.. Why aren't fighting like the others..?" I looked at her, then back at my team.. "I just- I just don't know what to say anymore.. I just wanted to lighten up the mood, not upset them.." I frowned, she then grins at me "You will like an offer right?.." I looked at her curiously.. "what?.. What offer?.." I asked her.. "you know your girlfriend.. And kai?.. I want you to decieve them and bring them to me.." She told me, I didn't want to but.. I just had to.. "but- what could that give me?.." I question..

"As a prize... I'll help you get your friends back!" She told me.. She sounded a lot like a SNAKE that would bite you for eternity.. It'll surely be a waste of time to help her.. "Friends?.. Since when did I mention them being my friends?.." She stared at me surprised.. "arent they your friends?.." I stared at her.. "NO.. They are not my friends, they're just a bunch of weirdos who don't like me" I looked away from her..

✿Kai's POV✿:

I noticed jay was talking to the ugly bitch.. What is seria telling him?! He can't be falling for that stupid trap right?.. I know he might be an idiot.. But- he isn't that much of one..

I then soonly remember I was fighting her minions, this is so fucking distracting!.. Can't he just get away from that throne and help us!.. We need somebody to help us with their 'lightning' element..

this is so frustrating...  HIS so frustrating.. Every time I see him with my sister or even his face! I'm already pissed off!.. His nothing but a mess! He keeps messing up the team! His jokes arent funny!.. His already one! Even his name!.. Why was he even made to be the lightning ninja.. I frowned looking away.. I looked back at the unconscious minions on the floor..

✧Lady Seria's POV✧:

He is so easy to decieve!.. I can probably kick him down my dungeon.. Anytime now, I need my assistant later.. Though, I am still quite suprised about him not being friends with them.. or even better!  His tired of them! It'll be easier to make him a victim.. I could even kill him.. And feed him or my cannibalistic People down there.. In the dungeon oh! Jay.. This will be fun..

I looked back at the ninja who has.. ALREADY KILLED MY MINIONS?!  I looked at them annoyed..

"YOU'RE WILLING TO FIGHT ME ARE YOU?!" I screamed at them.. "yes.. We are, because your weak ass minions aren't gonna make it harder.." Lloyd responded to me.. I was- FURIOUS! I am.. NOT.. Having it.. "you want a PEACE OF ME!.. Than.. Come get some.." I quickly snapped my fingers, which the room started releasing a purple smoke making everybody unconscious.. Including jay, I have to kill this.. So called Friend of the ninja I chuckled

"Such.. POOR, PATHETIC! And WEAK souls.. You deserved it, except for jay.. He is just food for my other people inside the dungeon.." I smirked

I then spotted my assistant walking over at me.. "what?" I said.. "m'lady.. Your people are hungry.." I smiled at this event  I have just heard from my assistant.. "That is such! A satisfying Event.. Feed them.. This.." I pointed at jays unconscious body, my assistant then looked at his unconscious body... "very well m'lady.." He then dragged him out of my room.. I chuckled happily after seeing the ninja fall in front of me.. "I will see what I can't do with you other 4.. Because I already have the 2.."
_______________________________________________________

Hello there my stars!.. I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I am extremely sorry for my absence!.. I promise I will make more chapters for this series.. Thank you so much for reading my other chapeters! I'm extremely thankful!.. I will keep you updated throughout our journey in this continuous series!.. This series makes me struggle a lot on making the plot twist, but I have a little help! I hope yo I understand this message! Thanks for reading stars I appreciate some of you guys reading my notes, thanks again stars! Bye..

Words:
1094