14

⚠️ Sexual Content ⚠️

A week and a half has passed after Amia's birthday and so far she's enjoyed staying with Severus for a couple days every week. Mostly because she gets to be with Gabby and the others. Though Severus only allows girls which I understand.

"Remember, no peanut butter and no marshmallows." I remind Gabby.

"Gotcha. Ready to have a party Amia?" She asks while grabbing Amia's hand. Amia nods and waves goodbye to me and Severus. Once she's walking down the hall with Gabby by her side, I close the door knowing that she's safe.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower if that's okay with you." I say while grabbing my bag.

"Mm-hm." Severus grabs my hand and pulls me closer to give me small kiss, though it felt like he wanted more.

"I'll be back." I get out of his arms before he tries anything. Though he is tempting.
I head into the bedroom and put my bag on the bed so I can choose what I want to wear. I'm thankful I have more options in his dresser though.

Suddenly I get startled when Severus came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You realize we're alone for now." He whispers close to my ear.

"Really? I haven't noticed." I say sarcastically. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer until our lips touch.

Severus pulls back and begins to lift up my shirt. I help him take off my clothing along with his clothing.

When I unclip my bra and take it off, I grab his arms to stop him from taking it any further yet.

"I want to do something for you." I give him a small kiss and lower myself until I'm on my knees.
I didn't waste any time with this. I just begin to lower his boxers until they fall to his ankles. Instead of letting him step out of them first, I grab his length and lick his shaft all the way up to the tip, making him groan.

Once I'm prepared, I take him in my mouth and swirl my tongue whenever I can. Severus places his hand on the top of my head and begins to help me move with a pace that he likes. Whatever I can't take in my mouth, I use my hand to stroke him the best I can.

Severus breathes contently and enjoys feeling my warm mouth on him. He grunts here and there but enjoys going slow first so he can still feel warmth. Sometimes I moan so he feels some vibration to help him.

After a while, Severus's breathing changes as he tilts his head back. I want to taste him again after so long so I decide to slowly open my throat and concentrate on my breathing. And when I do, I take him in further than before and begin to moan.

Severus grips onto my hair and helps me go a bit faster.
With the urge to taste him, I stroke him faster and swirl my tongue with every chance I get. When I don't, I suck in my cheeks and let him hit the back of my throat.

I wanted to smile in accomplishment when Severus had to keep his balance. What made me want to continue, was when Severus tried to make me go slow but I kept going since I want to taste him.

The moment I hear Severus let out a deep breath and twitch, I go slower and feel him shoot ropes of semen onto my tongue. If he kept himself in the back of my throat, it would just slide down without letting me taste him.

Once he's done, I slowly take him out to get every last drop so I can swallow. After that, I get up and wipe any excess from the corners of my mouth with my thumb.
"I meant it when I said I missed you." I say teasingly.

"I never did underestimate you." He says while grabbing my hips to lift me up on the bed. He lays me down and begins to leave a trail of small kisses from my breasts down to my abdomen until he finally reaches my core.