Anemo Boys Meeting At Windrise

Venti sits on the tree branch waiting for his friends, that day was a boys hangout so none of the girls were there, though he would make sure the next meetup would be for everyone.

The first to arrive at Windrise was Xiao "Xiao!" Venti jumped down and hugged Xiao "Hi~" Venti giggled and jumped back, giving Xiao his personal space. Xiao looked a little disapointed but Venti couldn't put his finger on why. "Hey Xiao, how has Mor-HAHAHAHAHA!!! W-WHAT'S WITH-HAHAHA!!" Venti was sent into a laughing fit because Heizou was tickling him in sensative spots from behind "Hi Venti~!" "H-HEIZOU STOP-HAHAHAHA!!!" Heizou snickered "You gotta give me a hug first" "F-FINE! HAHA!" Venti turned around and hugged Heizou, catching his breath "Hah~ so mean~!" Ventu pouted releasing Heizou from the hug.

"Now I feel left out, can I have a hug too?" Kazuha came up behind Heizou, Venti smiled "Of course!" Venti hugged Kazuha who pat him on the head. Venti got off and Kazuha stared at Heizou, he then took a bottle out of the bag he brought and opened the lid, he poured the liquid all over Heizou "More holy water for your unholy soul, you simp" Heizou crouched down covering his head while laughing confused.

"I didn't even do anything this time!" Heizou exclaimed, trying to whack the bottle of Kazuha's hand "You were going to try though right?" Heizou looks away, sweat rolling down his face as he smiles nervously "you...LUSTFUL IDIOT!" Venti sighed "Heizou's the only one who can make Kazuha lash out like that..."

Wanderer and Aether were the last to arrive, both came back from Fontaine and Wanderer still had seaweed on his hat, how did he not notice it? "Hey Dumbass bard, Kadehara boy, Idiot Adeptus and Not allowed near Venti detective" "Hey! Ignoring what you just called me, Venti is not a dumbass bard!" Heizou got up as he scolded Wanderer "Please don't fight aga-too late..." somehow Wanderer, Heizou and Xiao started fighting eachother, Wanderer flew in the air while the other two stayed on the ground "Ugh..." Venti used his skill to fly up to Wanderer, kick him out of the sky, knocked the other two over and took out their visions extremely carefully but quickly. "Ah-Ventiiii!!!" Heizou whined as he tried to snatch his vision back, but Venti was far too swift.

He passed them to Aether, he knew nobody in the group would try to harm Aether anymore, uh-aside from Wanderer. "Oh-uh-thanks...for giving me my death..." Aether grimaced at how Wanderer may be plotting to hit him.

"I bet I could put you all to sleep with one song~" Venti said, pulling out his lyre and sitting on his knees, leaning against the huge tree "You wanna bet? How much you bettin'?" How about...my will to live" Venti smiled darkly before bursting into a laughing fit "Kidding~ Uhm...mora? 2,500." Heizou smiled "Works for me, now can I-" Venti cut him off with a sigh and grabbed Heizou, pulled him to the ground and placed his head on his lap "Fine, you can" Kazuha ever so slightly cringed "You are so getting doused in holy water tommorow Heizou, and DON'T taint Venti" Kazuha laied down next Venti, Wanderer and Xiao rested their heads on Venti's shoulders (Wanderer took his hat off obviously) and Aether laid down on the other side of Venti.

"Hm~Hmmm~Hm~Hmmmm~Hm~" Venti hummed while playing his lyre, it was a calming tune (The startscreen music). Soon enough, everyone, including the restless Adeptus and proud Puppet fell into a deep sleep. Venti smiled warmly and took off his cape, everyone was close enough to be covered, well, except Wanderer and Xiao but the cold never bothered them anyway. Venti fell asleep.