Teapot

"Thank you soooo much Miss Xianyun!!" Venti hugged Xianyun who had gone out of her way to make a teapot for the anemo users to meet up in whenever they wanted "Hmph, it was no matter, one simply thought it would be more convenient to keep our meet ups conceiled" She pushed Venti off gently.

There was a huge house, each room had tons of space. There were even bedrooms "Wow, it's so nice in here" Kazuha looked around the room him and Heizou shared "Uh-Heizou is this- "Uh-that's nothing!!" Heizou quickly grabbed several photo's of Venti and hid them behind his back "Ugh, you flirtaious idiot" Kazuha rubbed his head . Everyone checked out their rooms, Sayu shared a room with Sucrose, Faruzan shared a room with Jean, Xiao shared a room with Xianyun and Wanderer shared with Aether.

"Hm, it seems like we are sharing a room, Venti" Lynette opened the last bedroom door, it was very floral, there was even a tree in the corner. There was a blue bed on the left of the room, with two adorable plushies "Oh, Lyney and Freminet, thank you Miss Xianyun" Venti excitedly used his skill to get to a branch in the tree "It's nothing like Windrise, but this is also pretty great!" He listened to the sound of- "Water?" The group turned their attention to the mini waterfall and creek which Lynette had walked over but somehow not noticed "Oh"

Everyone had left the room to see the rest of the house except for Lynette and Xiao "Lynette" "Hm?" Xiao walked over to the cat girl, placing a book on her bedside table "You better not hurt Venti" Lynette looked at him questioningly "Why would I do that, Adeptus Xiao?" She thought for a moment "Are you...jealous?" She asked, curiosity taking over "Wha-n-no" Xiao stuttered, Lynette stared at him unimpressed, not believing him for a second, she was about to say somthing when- "HEIZOU DON'T TRY TO GET VENTI TO WEAR THAT!! WHERE DID YOU EVEN FIND THAT?!?!" Kazuha yelled from the main room.

The two ran in "But it's just a black outfit, he'd look cool in it!" "Yeah, if it wasn't missing 98 percent of the front!" "That's the front?" Xiao snatched the outfit, it was a one piece and there was thin strip of cloth to cover the nipples "What the hell is this?" He threw it in the bin "How about we forget about the outfit and go outside?" Jean suggested, already opening the door for everyone, everyone agreed and quickly left.