A Geo Visit

Venti slowly climbs the tree "Here  little fox~ come down to Mr Venti!" He reached out his hand for the fox to jump into, it hesitantly jumped into his hand, he jumped onto a branch and sat down, stroking the creature in his arm. He hummed as the wind blew in his hair "Ah-my hat!" Venti watched his hat fly away in the wind, he was about to jump and use his windglider when he heard a shout "Venti, stop! Your glider's still broken!" Kazuha chased after the hat but was slower than the wind.

A man reached up and grabbed the hat "Hello, Venti" Venti smiled and grabbed the fox again before jumping down, being caught by Heizou whi ran over "Well hello~ Are you o-Hey!!" Kazuha poured holy water on Heizou again, he dropped Venti and Venti dropped the fox "Is this what you do in your free time?" The man asked, helping Venti up.

"Of course" Venti grabbed his hat and put it on his head "Zhongli, what brings you here?" He asks while paying attention to Heizou jumping away from Kazuha but failing because...Kazuha can just, jump better. "I wanted to visit a friend" "Oh? Not pretending to be dead?" Venti asks "I-" "Boop!" Venti taps Zhongli's nose and runs over to stop Heizou from being hit by a stick?

Zhongli looks at the scenery of Windrise, he had to admit it was beautiful, but he much preffered Liyue's landscape "Venti, does Mondstadt have any Osman-" "No, get the fuck out. Now." Venti points in the direction of Liyue and Heizou slightly laughs at the rare event of Venti swearing "Fuck your Osmanthus Wine! You have a lover? Childe? No, it's Osmanthus fucking Wine. Go continue your affair somewhere else!" Heizou bursts out laughing "It wasn't even that funny Heizou..." Kazuha nudges his friend, waiting for him to fix himself.
Zhongli sighs and walks over to the three, he grabs Venti and hugs him tight "Wha-" "Just a bit of comfort? Two of our friends just died in the timespan of 4 months..." Venti kept a blank face, he wrapped his arms around his friend and hugged him back "Yeah...I get it" he smiled softly.

Venti pulled away from the hug and pulled Zhongli's ponytail so he would crouch down to his level, he then pat the archon on the head and pushed him in the direction of Liyue "Bye bye! I'll see you soon!" Venti waved as Zhongli left smiling. His expression shortly turned into a confused one when he saw Heizou practically pounce on Venti, they rolled on the ground, Kazuha grabbed Heizou, slapped him, Venti pulled them away from eachother, a branch fell on his head and he passed out.

"...What the fuck?" Zhongli left.