Chapter 1'866

Riley:
I quietly walked around the side and said boo making Maya jump. Geez Riley she said chuckling. Hello abby said giggling. Hello miss cheeky mom said chuckling.

They found us Abby maya said chuckling. Oh no Abby said. Oh no is right, come here little miss Dallas said picking her up so maya could get up. Here let me help I said grabbing her hands.

Thank you she said once she was up. Mama Abby said while Dallas passed her over. Abby maya said kissing her cheeks. The only reason we caught you is because of miss sniffles mom said chuckling.

Yeah I figured it wouldn't take long for us to get out Maya said chuckling. While we were talking, Dallas was walking around the room to see if anyone else was hiding.

All of a sudden we heard a little toot come from somewhere. Well there's definitely someone else in here mom said chuckling. Joey I said chuckling.

Wasn't me she said popping up behind Dallas. Oh geez Dallas said jumping. Sorry she said chuckling. It's ok Dallas said chuckling. Who tooted then Maya said chuckling.

I wonder mom said moving the curtin to revealed Auggie. Did you toot I said tickling him. Yeah he said giggling. I told you that one wasn't me Joey said chuckling. Is anyone else hiding in here Maya asked chuckling.

There's nobody over here Dallas said looking. Check the closet mom said chuckling, and she did. Really she said chuckling. What I asked. Ceci she said chuckling.

Hello smackle said waving. How did you even get in there Maya said chuckling. It wasn't as difficult as you think smackle said chuckling getting off the shelf and coming out.

Only you would do something like that mom said chuckling. Oh just wait for it, Demi could be doing the same thing somewhere Dallas said chuckling.

I'm not even gonna ask how you would know that I said chuckling. Let's go mom said and we all walked out of the movie room.

The next room we checked was Madison's, and Dallas started looking in every spot she could think of. Why is there light coming from under the bed Joey said chuckling.

Let's find out Dallas said getting down in the floor and having a look. Who's under there mom asked.

There's nobody under here, the light is coming from whatever this is Dallas said,  picking up some kinda light.