Chapter 1'933

Riley:
Yeah see, I knew that would happen dad said chuckling. What was that, Farkle asked waking up confused.

Your woman falling on the floor Lucas said chuckling. And that hurt smackle said sitting up. Well, you do sleep half of the bed Paris said chuckling.

Yeah, but did this one really need to smack me so hard she said, pointing at Sarah. Sorry, didn't realise I actually did it that hard she said, helped Smackle up.

Anyway, are you ok Shannon asked. Yeah, I'm fine she said. How's your foot feeling farkle dad asked. Fine, I think he said. Did you elevate it last night mom asked.

He did, I made him Smackle said. Smart girl i said chuckling. Moving on are you ready to get out of bed mom asked both of them.

Yeah, both of them said stretching a little bit as they got up. Farkle kinda had to hop on one foot over to his crutches, but he made it over to them.

By the time he had them, mom was practically shoving us all out of the room. It took a few moments for us all to get back into the hallway but we got there in the end.

Ok, whose next dad asked. Dallas and then Madison Demi said. Let's go Shannon said and we walked over to Dallas's door first.

Sarah opened the door and poked her head in to make sure it was safe. Once she was sure, Demi went to go wake up Dallas.

After a moment we heard a what the hell come out of the room. And she's awake Shannon said chuckling. After a few minutes, both girls came out and Dallas was still half asleep.

Get body slammed did we Sarah asked chuckling. Yes, and it hurt Dallas said chuckling. Sorry Demi said chuckling.

Tell that to my bladder that you landed on Dallas said chuckling. Yeah, welcome to parenthood dad said chuckling. Really Lucas asked chuckling.

Happens more than you think Maya said chuckling. Yep Jake said chuckling, agreeing. Moving on, let's wake Madison up so we can go eat breakfast mom said.

We got this Dallas said walking over to her door with Demi. She opened it and poked her head in first to make sure it was appropriate.

Once she was sure, both of them went into the room to wake up Madison. After a few minutes we heard a groan and Madison mumble stop.