༶♛ 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Jungkook reached his home feeling an uncommon uncomfortablility throughout the afternoon. He felt something wrong when he ldet the blonde at a such a state on that dark unknown room without any care.
He's uneasiness is growing wild in his veins as he decided to go out for a night walk to ease the heart throbbing.

Yeah, he likes the blonde but he doesn't want to accept it at any cost cause he is a big stubborn asshead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

During 5 p.m.

Taehyung slowly got back his unconsciousness with a heavy headache as it affect by his pregnancy period.

The blonde slowly manage to stand up balancing his body weight into his feet whimpering dragging himself out of the room to the corridor. His right hand found his way to the walls as his left hand was securely placed in his bump managing to take slow steps forward.

The sky was shaded with a orange mixed pink gestures beautifully placed as a canvas painting hang upon the sky land.

The blonde was heading towards his apartment after successfully leaving the college premises.

Taehyung's baby bump was visible by now as he was 3 months pregnant. He also thought of abortion but he wasn't a monster to take an innocent life who didn't do anything wrong to anyone. So he wore oversized sweaters and t-shirts so it won't be obvious to anyone.

As Taehyung took a trun to a dark alley to his apartment as a shortcut, not getting the composition the danger he was was heading for.

Unluckily, the Blondie's one eye is blind and his other eye is not giving enough vision for the dark path, and for his unfortune no one was there in the alley path only two or three dimensional Street lights hanging lazily providing light as a source.

You must be wondering how his one eye got blind right?

The thing is when he was born after 6 days his father aka Mr.Kim was drunk back home from his one of company party with a strong alcohol bottle in his hand. His father came to his room when the baby Taehyung was wide awake playing with his toy bear, at that instant his father bend down with the bottle of alcohol within his hand. His father didn't sense the lid was opened at the occasion, as an unlucky baby the whole alcoholic bottle fell on the baby's skin some split in to his left eye burning to a blinded eye.

So as an effect of the past the blonde is having a difficulty to detect the path forward.

But he was always unlucky as a living being.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦"

A strong dominatant sound encountered the whole alley making Taehyung halt his step panic rushing through his veins. He released out a shaky breathe as he slowly swallow hard turning out to to witness three bulky figures walking towards him with an applied smirk visible in each one of their faces.