That's not good-

My alarm goes off as usual but I felt a bit off. As if something was gonna go bad today or something. I felt more tired that usual. I don't know if I was having some psychic feeling or I was just trippin'. I was probably tripping. Sooo I brushed off the feeling and got ready for work as normal. Though I was more tired than usual- all I though was it was weird and ignored it. I'm a white person in a horror movie or something, idk.

I made myself some breakfast. Scrumdidilyumptios.
(idk how to spell that lol)
After finishing my food I said goodbye to my bed sadly cuz I couldn't just sleep out the day.

After parking my car and heading to the daycare, sam sprints up to me and attacks me with a hug as usual. I hug him back but he runs off laughing to get ready. I smile at him running off and follow but walking. He already got started on his part. So I started too. Sam finished faster that me and the kids even came in before I finished. I tryed to finish up fast as sam kept the kids on the other side of room intertaining them by playing charades. I finished up and joined in with the crowd of kids and watched sam be silly for the kids. Sooner or later sam said he was a little tired and suggested for me to play with them while sam took a break. I agree and he walked over to sit at the desk. I told the kids to play for a little so I could prepare something to play. They all ran off and started to play whatever.

Conveniently I was right next to the front door, since that's where sam stopped the kids while I finished setting up and I stood there. Unfortunately I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The door open so slightly I didn't hear it nor hear it since I was turned around. The next thing I felt was an arm around my neck and my feet loosing ground and me falling on my back. I lost consciousness soon.

Suns POV:
It was very nice of y/n to let me rest a little, but I don't hear her voice- I did hear her say she was planning something to the kids though. Maybe that's what's happening.

*THUD*

I sat up and looked forward so fast my head felt dizzy for a second. When my vision went back to normal I saw nothing I front of me. Nothing, no y/n. Oh crap... what happened!? I got up out on my seat and rushed over to where she was. No sigh of her. After thoroughly panicking I ran up to my room to tell gabe.

"GABE"
"what God dam-"
"I THINK Y/N WAS KIDNAPPED"
"you sure?"
"SHES GONE"
"What do you want me to do about it?"
"Find her!"
"Ehh-"
"I'll tell her you like her if you don't!"
"UGGGGHH"
gabe ran out and I ran after. He made it out the door and I rejoined the kids pretending I wasn't paranoid.

... where the hell am i?...
"Ohh!! You're awakee!!"
"W-who are you?"
"Oh sorry! The names vanny!"
She stood over me, since i was on the floor, smileing. She had a pure white outfit with colorful patches sewn on randomly. Her outfit was also accented with a little blue bow on her neck. On a desk behind her I saw a matched bunny mask with a disturbing smile.

"Ehem. And you are?"
"Y-"
"Just kidding!! I already know who you are y/n!!"
"H-how?"
"I'm not revealing any secrets other than I must get rid of you!"
"Why!?"
"Master said too! And once I do, I'll burn this place down!"
I looked at her with pure horror. She just smiles back. she stepped forward and sticks a knife right through my arm. Obviously I screamed, like, bloody murder screach- i mean i guess this is murder or technicaly torture. My legs curled up from the pain and I started to cry silently.

"Huh, he did say this was fun but i didnt know it was this fun!"

She takes the knife out of my arm making me scream again. she stabs my leg two times before taking it out and starting at me. Tears streamed down my face. The pain sent shock waves of pain down my leg. She lifted my head to look at her, she shoved a knife in my mouth and threatened she'd cut my tounge. Witch she did, instead of screaming it was coughing on my own blood. She quickly slashed my cheek but I continued to cough. She lifted my head so I kept coughing, and put the knife against my stomach. she lightly cut it before the door was kicked open. She quickly slashed my stomach deep, Just to hear more screams. She let go of my head. I looked down coughing so I didn't see who kicked down the door. Unfortunately my hands were tied behind my back, so I couldn't get up or keep the slash on my stomach from bleeding as much. I started too feel tired and dizzy. Maybe a little sick aswell. My coughing went down a bit but it was still there. My hearing was pretty faint but I could hear that who ever was fighting vanny was winning. I could faintly hear vannys groans, coughs and heavy breathing. I could also hear a low voice laugh...

"You're pathetic..."
That was the last thing I heard.

*cough* *cough* *cough*
I gasped for air sitting up. Looking around I noticed I was in a room I didn't recognize. The door flung open and moon ran towards me. Hugging me carefully watching out for my injurys.

"Jesus crist I thought you were gonna die!"
"I didn't realize you had a soft side moon..."
I smiled slightly. I still felt really weak.

"Shut it."
He stands up and backs up. Sam takes it as an opportunity and hugs be too. Making sure to also be careful. I could see gabe in the corner of my eye frowning.

"Oh come on gave. It's fine to show you care. Plus I feel like I might pass out again."
"Please don't!"
He steps closer, then realizes I was smileing at him.

"That's was a joke to test me wasn't it?"
"Maybe, maybe not"
Sam giggles.

"If you'd like sunshine you can stay in here for the night since it's not safe for you to drive in this condition."
"That would be very kind, thanks sammy."
Gabe just leaves upset and goes to his room.

I looked at sam and whispered.
"Am I able to stand at least?"

He told me yea but to be careful when doing what ever I was gonna do. I slowly left the bed I was on and entered moons room. He was sat with his back against the wall and playing on his phone.

"Hi"
"Why arnt you resting?"
"I wanted to talk to you, grumpy old man"
"Fuck off y/n."
"You're just jealous"
"I'm not."
I walked a little closer to gabe.

"Back off."
"Hm, then admit you're jealous"
"No."
"Fine!"
I took his hand and kissed it before leaving his room.

I crawled back into the spare bed, or I guess just mattress sam had set up for me. I soon dozed off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Vannys probably in her hide out all beat up thinking

'fuck it imma burn this place down'
That would be kinda funny ngl

Anywayyy have a good day/night

Words 1282