ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Ughh nooo I wanna sleep in moreee.... I was having a dream about gabe but we are gonna ignore that-
(I'm leaving that up to your imagination)

I sadly hopped out of bed and took a shower. After wards I got ready for work, grabbed my stuff, and headed to the plex.

As soon as I parked I ran to the daycare to get the day started. Hopefully I won't get harrased today- or attacked in anyway at all. With my good attitude I continued to go to the daycare.

As usual Sam ran up to me, gave me a hug and ran back over to keep getting ready. I joined in of corse.

Not soon after the kids came running in and towards sam. Not many ran towards me, but there were a few witch was nice. Sam and the kids were thinking of what to do first, while I finished up. Almost exactly when I was done, the kids had picked their game. They were gonna play tag like always. I didn't participate very much in the game, it wasn't very eventful. So after a while they all decided, including me and sam, to change the game. One kid shouted out twister and so that's what we played. There was quite a lot of yelling and laughter. Mainly cuz it takes lots of strength to hold yourself up like that for a period of time.

Not long after everyone got bored again and moved on to crafting time. Today, many kids were getting rough. There was ripping of papers, physical violence, and many many many paper cuts. I mean the last ones reasonable but it dosent happen that much.

Once again, everyone got pretty bored of crafting. Me and sam were slowly running into of ideas for games but we somehow managed to think of some more so we could make it to break. For our next game we all decided to play heads up seven up. One of my favorite games as a kid. Sam gave me the job of choosing the seven kids who were going to start.

While playing there was a lot of cheating witch ended up in the kids acting like it was world War 3. Witch it was not so- me and sam tryed to stop world War 3. Funny enough though, one kid I was holding back from punching another kid, ended up accidently punching my in the face. All the kids just stopped yelling then ran away. Their anger at each other just randomly disappeared. Sam obviously was concerned about the fact I was just given a bloody nose from, I don't know, an 8 year old kid.

For the remaining time of my shift sam told me to just sit at the front desk until it was break. I did as told and just sat around even though I was perfectly fine, my nose had stopped bleeding.

Before i knew it it was break. Me and sam quickly got the kids ready for naptime so they arnt too riled up for gabe. Then we ran out as soon as the lights turned off.

We headed over to our usual spot for lunch and of course, ate lunch.😱 I haven't really been to monty golf much so why not go there with sam to pass the time? I'm sure monty won't traumatized me like bonnie did yesterday.

Sam ended up golfing separately with some kids who don't stay at the daycare. And I ended up golfing alone, untill a familiar alligator joined me. I was guessing he had colored contacts in, cause holy shit his eyes were so yellow- and he must've died his hair red too- it was a bright red curly- mullet I guess? I don't know hair terms-

"Ya good at golfin'?"
"Not really-"
He didn't look too happy but I'm sure that's fine. He attempted to teach me golfing tips and tricks but I'm not a fast learner. And he wasn't a big fan of that. I mean I've heard he has a bad temperature but not this bad. He started shouting at me in a way that Italians would at a person Who just broke the pasta.

Eventually, after a while of me trying to calm him down and saying it wasn't that bad I didn't know the best way to play, he smacked me across the face making me fall to the ground. (if any of you know the series of unfortunate events, it's the scene claus got smacked by olaf. If you dont know that show, ignore this-)

I just sat on the ground stunned. Monty just kept yelling at me.

"Shut the hell up monty. Leave her alone."
"Screw ya Gabriel."
Gabe was standing behind monty with his hand on his shoulder. And behind gabe I saw sammy with a worried expression.

I stood up carefully and ended up making my nose bleed again. Witch most definitely was montys fault. Sam walked over and helped out. He kept apologizing for monty, since he never used to act like this.

"Don't worry sam, monty should be the one apologizing."
Gabe said glaring at monty.

"Tch, I ain't apologizin' bye."
"Fine. I don't feel like dealing with this."
"Thanks gabe"
"No problem my love."
"..."
Sam stared at gabe shocked. And so did I.

"Oh come on. Calm down. We have to go back to the kids anyway."
"Oh yeah-"
We all rushed back to the daycare. But on the way sam was constantly stopping and helping with my bloody nose.

Eventually though we did make it back to the daycare and got everything picked up, put away, and cleaned. And we got all the kids picked up by their parents.

I said goodbye to sam and gabe and sam said goodbye back to me. Gabe however grabbed my cheek and kissed it.

"Feel better love"
He whispered in my ear. My cheek did hurt pretty bad so-

Anyway I left and went home.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter- considering it's been like, I month- I had writers block😭

Good day/night

Words 1024