big eggplant meets big booty

(Michael in the cover photo)

Michael P.O.V.

What's up mane my name's Michael and I was born in Memphis but spent my teenage years In New York. My folks like to call me T.I. cuz I sound like him.

The first time I came down to H- town was during spring break when I was bout 22 I had brought me a crib down south.

That same day I was going to dis new restaurant called twin peaks and that's when I met lil Kid.

Flashback

I pulled up to this new restaurant I heard got da chicks wearing bras and booty shorts and I wanted to see for myself.

Going in the shxt people was telling me was true. Da chicks was hella fine with they outfits. "Hello welcome to twin peaks how many are here with you today" I saw dis dark skin broad with a nice set looking at me.

"Just one" I said winking at her. "Right this way sir" she said giggling. She seated me at a booth and handed my menu.

"I'll be your waiter today so what would you like to drink" "see dis my first time here so I was thinking you could kinda help me decide tha ms. Alicia" I said looking at her badgeShe started laughing as she sat in front of me to tell me some popular drinks

"we have tequila, patron, and what most people like is the crown royal mixed with a squeeze of an Orange" "ight I'll get dat right dere" "okay I'll be right back with your drink.

After she brought my drink I had ordered and went into the restroom. I see this lil nigga with a fat ass washing his hands as I came in.

Hollup why am I looking at his ass I ain't gay. I was just flirting wit da waitress.

As I'm getting to the sink he's looking and fixing his thick curly hair. I couldn't help but but look at dat ass of his in dem red jeans

"You're looking mighty hard there" he said under his breath. I was lookin around and nobody else was in there.

"You talking bout me fam" I asked. He got his phone and walked out of the restroom without saying anything.

"What da fuq was I doing mane I ain't gay I mean I'm cool with it but why was I.. fuck it I gotta get his name at least......... Maybe his number."

I left out the restroom to go back to my seat and I see him right behind where I was sitting. As we eyed one another I noticed he was sitting by himself and he looked so young.

As I'm eating I started chatting with the waitress and we getting real tight.

"So you're from M town, I heard a lot things happening there." "Yea lot a gang wars nd shit was popping off" "we're you in any of em" "yea my mom's died trynna get me out of em."

"Poor thing, I'm so sorry.... it's okay though cause you'll love it here In Houston the people here are very friendly"

After we spent our time chilling I went out to the valet to get my car and I see lil nigga again.

"What you doing out here" I asked him grabbing his shoulder. He didn't respond.

As the clerk brought my car I saw a clean red mustang wit sum nice wheels come around and see lil nigga going to it.

"Wait can I at least get your number" I asked stopping him. He gave me a business card that said all things blessed and he stepped into his whip.

"That kids gonna be living large with the stuff he's doing" the clerk told me getting out my Benz. "You know him" "yea I heard he manages one of his family businesses and that my friend was those new mustangs the company's been advertising for next year"