midnight period 🩸

everyone seems to be really interested in the period imagines and theyre fun to write so im gonna make a bunch of them, but also other random stuff. lmk if anyone has any suggestions im so losttttt

billies pov

I hear groans next to me as my eyes slowly drag open, avoiding the non-existent sunlight that im expecting. As my eyes open fully, i see that its still night time, and i roll over to look at my clock. its 3.23am. Why would y/n be awake at this time? 

I roll over facing her back which is faced towards me and put my chin in her neck. 

"you okay babygirl?" i whisper into her ear. 

she shakes her head, as tears slowly roll down her cheeks, and i finally realise shes actually in pain. i rub her back and roll her over pulling her into my chest as i whisper sweet comments into her ear. finally, her breath starts to slow down and i ask her whats wrong.

"my stomach hurts so bad its like someones stabbing me baby, i dont know what to do. ", she tells me and my heart breaks for her, knowing how much pain shes in. 

"im so sorry baby. how about you go run yourself a bath and ill bring you some medicine, do you think that would make you feel better?" i respond, not really knowing what to do. 

She nods her head, and i jump out of bed, running to her side to help her slowly make her way into our ensuite. She walks slowly and groans along the way, having to take stops every now and then, the pain becoming to overbearing. 

we finally reach the bathroom and i help her take her pajamas off and turn the bath on before leaving the bathroom to grab my phone to play music, some medicine and her water bottle. I reach the bed where my phone is sitting on its charger, and notice a spot on the bed, but its hard to tell what it is through the dark. I reach for the lamp and switch it on, and immediately my heart sinks. 

theres a huge red stain on y/ns side of the bed and i realise she must have gotten her period through the night and thats why her stomach hurts. 

"Baby" we call out to eachother at the same time, and i chuckle to myself as i walk towards the bathroom. 

"i got my period", she whines and i pull her into a hug before responding with "i know honey im sorry".

"how do you know?" she answers and i almost dont want to tell her because i dont wanna make her feel worse. 

"theres a stain on the bed but i promise you i can get it out dont even worry". 

she buries her head in her hands, more tears rolling down her cheeks. we basically have no boundaries so she doesnt mind me being in the bathroom with her. i look down at her shorts and underwear and theyre completely soaked with blood. i frown looking at her tear stained eyes. 

"fuck my life im so sorry, this is so embarrassing", she says looking up to me from where shes sitting on the toilet. 

"hey, nuh uh, getting your period is not embarrassing at all, im a girl too, dude. you think i dont get my period every month as well?" i respond, wrapping my arms around her head as she buries it in my boobs. she just shakes her head, not moving from her position on the toilet. 

"how about you take this medicine and then hop in the bath, and ill grab you some new pajamas, - dont worry ill get some black ones -, and then ill come join you".

"thank you so much baby i love you", she responds kissing me on the cheek. 

i walk back into our bedroom, quickly stripping the sheets off the bed and dumping them in the laundry so that i can spray some stain remover on them. ive had my fair share of stained sheets so the stain is pretty easy to get out.

then i walk through the kitchen, grabbing a bar of chocolate for us to share, and then grabbing her pajamas, new underwear and a pad. 

i reach the bathroom and quickly set my phone on the counter, putting on my playlist before stripping off my clothes and hopping into the bath tub behind y/n. 

y/n's pov

billie climbs in behind me and i immediately feel better with the warmth of her skin against me. the neurophen has not kicked in yet, and my back is aching and my cramps feel like someones stabbing me in the stomach. i cant stop crying, and i feel so bad for staining the sheets and my clothes, because i know billie will have to deal with it and i dont want to inconvenience her at all. 

"hey calm down mamas, what are you thinking about?", billie whispers into my ear, knowing that my mind is racing. 

"well, my whole body is aching, and i feel so terrible for staining the sheets and shit cause i dont want you to have to clean up my fucking blood thats gross asf." i chuckle. 

"honestly, im a pro at getting stains out ive done it so many times, dont even stress", she says reaching for the rose and lavender essential oil. she pushes her legs under mine so that my stomach is above the water, and places a few drops on my stomach. she starts massaging softly and carefully, and it helps my cramps so much. 

"that feels so good baby thank you", i whisper into the quiet and peaceful, candle lit room. 

she smiles into my neck and places a kiss on my cheek. 

__

soon enough the bath water starts getting cold, and we get out, with billie helping me dry myself and put my clothes on. my body feels a lot better now, but theres still an ache in my stomach, so when we return to the freshly made bed, billie lays me down and places a heat pack fresh from the microwave on my stomach. 

"i love you baby", she whispers to me, as we fall alseep in eachothers arms.