unconcious

billies pov

my palms were soaking wet as we walked into the gym, and i saw the looming rock walls in front of us. y/n stood next to me excited, and i could feel the energy bouncing off of her. 

The fans blasted in our faces, our hair going wild, as the heat fought its way through the large open roller door. 

"hey guys", finneas waved at us from where him, claudia and ricky were standing near one of the climbing walls. 

They had their hands chalked up and looked as though they had already done some climbs. 

i could tell y/n was as ready as ever so i grabbed her hand in mine and ran over to them with a big smile on my face. It was often hard to hide my pain, but i had nearly mastered my fake smile. now, only the people closest to me could slightly notice it, but they were the people standing right in front of me so i had to try extra hard. 

__

We played around in the gym for about an hour, trying out different difficulties of each wall, as well as partner climbs and more. Y/n really was very good at it for her first try and i found myself alongside fin and claudia, cheering her on as she climbed more and more walls. 

It was my turn now and the wall in front of me was on an angle. I was nervous today as the pain in my stomach and lower back was so intense, but i just decided to hide it because i couldn't be bothered explaining why to everyone, even though i know they'd understand. i also didn't want to bother y/n with my cramps because i knew she was suffering as well, because somehow, someone high up above decided it would be funny to sync us up. 🙄

In addition to my back pain and cramps, my head was throbbing and i felt almost dizzy, but i ignored it, thinking nothing of it and carried on beginning my climb. I had chalked up my hands and was about halfway up the wall when i looked down to the ground to see how far i had gone. 

in that moment everything started spinning and i paused, not knowing what to do. I could jump and potentially injure myself on the way down, as i was not harnessed up, or i could try and get to the top. both decisions felt wise in the moment, and i had no clue at all what to do, or what was going on except for the fact that i was about to pass out. 

"y/n" was the last thing i remember saying before stars flooded my vision, and my body became limp. 

y/n's pov

i heard my name being called from the wall, and i looked up, suddenly hyper aware that billie did not at all look okay. Her hands slipped away from her grip on the wall, and she fell, almost in slow mo in front of my eyes, and it would have been at least 3 metres. 

The moment she screamed my name everyone looked up and finneas darted across to grab the mat as fast as he could from where it sat leaning against the wall. 

"oh shit", he yelled as he shoved it right in the spot that he thought she would fall in, just in time before she plummeted right onto it. 

Myself, claudia and ricky all sprinted over to where billie layed on the mat, unconcious, watching as finneas called out her name, lightly tapping her cheeks and shaking her shoulders. 

"billie", he called out in an attempt to wake her back up.

My heart raced not knowing at all what to do. 

how do we wake her up?

is she okay?

what the fuck is happening right now?

it felt like 10 minutes had passed before she finally opened her eyes, and sat up, looking confused. 

"billie baby, are you okay?", i said with panic in my voice as i pulled her into my embrace. 

"what the fuck just happened?" she said with a raspy voice. Claudia got up, walking to billies bag to grab her water bottle and then to the vending machine to grab something for billie to eat. 

"i think you passed out baby, have you eaten today?", i said worriedly. 

"oh rightt. yeah i've eaten today its just..something else, i think im fine", she said knowingly, trying to get up. claudia hands her her drink bottle and a packet of jelly beans as she tries to push herself off the ground, but i push her back. 

"ah-ah sit back down you were out for a longgg time you needa recover baby" i say looking at her, trying to fight an explanation out of her. 

"i swear im fine i know whats wrong", she says. 

"okay girl go on then, whats wrong?" ricky says in a sassy tone, and she looks at him with a 'you dont wanna know ' look.

everyones eyeing her off and the silence becomes awkward so she gives in.

"well first of all its hot as balls, and im like dehydrated from all the fucking afterpartys and shit. Also im on my period and my iron is already low, and everything hurts, and sometimes it just hurts so bad you gotta pass out yk", she spits out with a chuckle and rickys cheeks turn red. 

i pull her into a hug and claudia starts speaking. 

"girl please why didnt you just say, you know i always have everything", she walks over to her bag grabbing out a bottle of advil and handing billie two pills. 

Billie drinks some water and swallows them, and then falls back laying onto the mat again. I stroke her hair, and she closes her eyes in pain. 

ricky seems to be lost for words but finneas starts speaking; "sorry that your in pain billie why dont you just take a rest today. you need give yourself a break sometimes"

"yeah i probably shouldn't have come but its whatever"

__

we sit out for the rest of the time that were there, just cheering everyone else on from the seats on the side, and i hold billie tightly, checking up on her constantly. 

"so you're sure your alright?" i nag, wanting her to be okay. her face is still slightly pale, and i can tell shes still in pain by the way she puts on a fake smile for me. 

I know she doesnt feel like talking so i just lean her body against me, and hold her tight as we enjoy the rest of the afternoon from the sidelines. 

__________________________________________________________

i dont like this but i just think i needa put stuff out cause i took a LONGG ass break so here you go. plz comment and vote if you likeeeee. love youssss :))