🌸 Part -4🌸

Author's prov

I know I said in last chapter , next will be marriage part..... but as you guys know... it's after so many days... so I forgot what I thought before.

So, I am writing....

Yn' aunt prov

What to do with this girl🤦🤦 She is going to marry in one week but see her habits ........( Talking with herself)

What will happen..... Hhhh

Yn' wake up....... You have to ready.... U know na Taehyung is coming to pick you for shopping.

Ynnnnn...... (Yelling)

Yn - yess... Yesssss What happened, why are you shouting like this in early morning 🌅

Yn aunt- is it early morning 🌄 huhhhhh.....

Did you see time...... It's already 10:00a.m.

Taehyung will come at 11:00a.m.

Yn - Yahhhh Waking up fully........ How can I sleep that much🥺🥺
What happened if I get late again...... OMG (Thought and scaring herself)😫

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Taehyung prov

I don't know, why I am feeling happy that I am going to marry yn

I know, I should not...... But I can't control

I know she is my student and also she is very young to marriage and marriage related responsibilities...... But I will help her in each step that I am promising myself..

And also I am going to behave as a professor only till she will complete her graduation..
( He thoughts )

Today I am happy 🙂 because I am going shopping with Yn for our wedding dress and all 💒💍👰

As Today is Sunday so we both are free and also she don't have to miss her class for wedding preparations.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Time skip

Tae- I reached her home 🏡 and waiting for her from 15 minutes.........

Still she is not here...... Let her come, First I will teach her Importance of time and " How to be punctual"

Thank God 😌 She finally came

Yn-  I am again late😭 ( internally crying 🤣) He will kill me Today 🥺😭.......

I am gonna die definitely

Going downstairs........ She saw him and she saw him controlling his anger😤

Yn - Sor..ry ..... I am so sorry for being late.
( She said to him as she came near him)

Tae didn't reply anything to her and started to go.

Then in car🚗🚗

Tae- Today is your last mistake.......
After marriage I personally will discipline you and teach you the value of time ( He said in strict tone to her)

Yn- She is trembling after hearing that......

In her mind,  What I did ...... Just 15 minutes late and he is like I make him wait 15 hours......
Monster

Yn- If it is not about my uncle' s business then I will never marry him...... Khadusss😏 ( she said to herself)

Tae- Did you say anything???