𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

(Tw: panic attack mention)

Elijah

He stands at our dorm, a black eye, a bruised cheek, and his nose slowly starting to run blood.

"What happened-" I started.

"I got into a fight with Tyler." He said.

I pulled him into the room and over to the bed and sat him down. Tobias quickly went to the bathroom for a med kit.

"What caused the fight?" I asked, and I watched his expression change. His gaze shifted towards his lap.

"It was about you." He said, his voice becoming somber.

"What... was it?" I asked, scared of what he going to tell me.

"I... I can't." He sighed before looking up at me. His worried expression makes me worry.

"Please..." I beg.

Tobias walks in with the medkit and knelt in front of Ellis before cleaning the blood off his face. Ellis winces every so often as Tobias cleans the blood off his face.

"The bruise aren't too serious. But you do need a bit of ice on them." Tobias sighs as he sits on the floor and looks up at us.

I look back at Ellis, "Tell me. Tell me what he said about me."

"Who said what about you?" Tobias chimed in confusedly.

"Elijah please drop it, I don't wanna tell you. It-"

"I want to know. Tell me." I demand from him and he still doesn't say anything. And my anger starts to rise. "Ellis-"

"He said you should kill yourself, and-and I lost it!" Ellis rushed his words out, and the room fell quiet.

I let his words process and sink in. And I was baffled almost. Someone hates me so much that they want me to kill myself. It kinda hurts. I've never done anything to anyone, yet they would want me dead. Does my very existence bother people? Is that why so many people seem to hate me?

"Elijah?"

Would anybody notice if I were to die or disappear?

"Elijah are you ok?"

People hate me, so they probably wouldn't-

"Elijah!" Ellis shouted at me.

"H-Huh?" I said confusedly in response.

"Listen to me carefully. I never want you taking suicide into consideration. If you ever get to that point, I want you to tell one of us. Please." Ellis said as he cupped my cheek gently. And I nodded simply.

He quickly pulled me into a hug. Closing my eyes I rest my head on his shoulder and not long after I felt a small peck on my forehead. But I knew it wasn't from Ellis. I don't know how, but I can distinctively tell the difference between the way both of them kiss me

Ellis has more of a soft kiss, like the kiss from sleeping beauty, almost like honey. And Tobias is more of a kiss you'll get from your mother; full of warmth, safety, and reassurance.

"I want you to know that we care about you. And if anyone does anything to you, we'll help you. You just have to tell us. Ok?" Tobias tells me as he sits on the side of me, his hand resting on my thigh.

"I love you guys." I smile gently.

"We love you too." Ellis hm'd in response.

We sat on the bed in silence for the longest of time, soaking in each other's presence. One of them pressing a kiss against my skin every so often. And it's leaves my stomach with butterflies.