CHAPTER 60

Adeline Pov:

"You and baby, both are fine." Doctor said and I breathe out. She give me my report but before I check Micheal take from her and started reading.

I sighed and started walking towards operation room. Still, Jasper operation is running.

"God please" I pray as already so many life ruined because me.

"Adeline" I heard familiar sound and turned my face to other side. Dad came to me and I quickly hugged him.

"Dad" I cried out and he  started rubbing my back and I somehow calmed down.

"Shhh, he will be alright." He said while wiping my tears but he is scared too as his hands is trembling.

After like 30 minutes, doctor came out from OT room. We quickly went to him and before we asked, he started talking-

"He is alright. It's just the bullet went so deep in his arms that's why we take more time than usual." He said and we nodded our head.

We sat down their as doctor said that we have to wait until they shift Jasper into normal room. Meanwhile, I told whole story to dad that how Jasper take my bullet.

"Adeline" David's mom came running to me and hugged me. She started checking life out of me.

"Mom, we both are fine." I said and she breathe out. One nurse came and said us to waiting in lobby and we went there.

"Baby, we have to teach lesson to your dad." I said as caressing my tummy but in return I just feel small movements, no kick. Dad's princess

"Are you human or not?" I asked as I was touching his wound and he chuckled.

"Ahhh! Ade, I'm human." He hissed out when I put some pressure near the wound.

"I don't know that." I teased him and he playfully hit on my head.

"Oouch, look baby, your uncle is hitting me." I said but next second, I regret it when his smile disappeared from his face.

"Jasper, I'm joking. I know you love both of us." I said but he just lower his head. I take his hand and put on my stomach. Moments later, I feel one strong kick. A big smile creat on his face.

"Take back." David voice boom in our ears and I flinched at my place. Jasper was about to take his hand but I held it.

He came closer and was about to say again but I dare him to speak. He rolled his eyes and went to couch to sit.

He started checking my file and I sighed out. Me and Jasper talked while but not again. David came to us and stood there.

"Da-"

"Let's go" He cut me off and I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked and by the tone, I can say that he is not pleased. I make pout face but smiled when Jasper patted my head.

"Mrs. Smith, if you're forgetting then I'm glad you to remember that you're pregnant." He said, mocked me.

"Then, who will going to stay with Jasper?" I asked and he sighed out.

"I will stay with him" Someone voice boom in our ears. We turned and looked at him.

Dad

He came to us and started cheking Jasper wound but he jerked it his hand from dad's hand.

"I don't want anyone here to stay." Jasper yelled and I flinched at my place. I rubbed on his forearm him to calm down him.

"I will stay with him. You can all go home and take some rest." Michael said and Jasper nodded his head.