Bleeding

"Ah~" her breasts were bitten and Emily unconsciously raised her legs and clung to Evan's waist.

Evan was really hard.

His thick erect cock was originally against Emily's legs but when Emily moved, the erect dîck slid directly over her pajamas and reached Emily's covered cûnt.

"Ah..." Emily's body has been so sensitive after so much training in her dreams. As soon as the big côck graze her pussy, her lewd water spontaneously flow.

Evan seems to finally realize that this is reality, not in virtual World. While sûcking Emily's soft breast, his body stiffened.

"Azhou~" Emily shook her breasts and tried to entice him, "my breast is itchy...don't stop, um ~ ah...continue to sûck, will you please continue to suck my breasts for me?"

Emily's breasts were unblemished, it's pretty, the shape was the most perfect drop shape, the red fruit on the snow peak has been red and swollen due to Evan's sucking, and it has become more attractive and gorgeous, it is clearly waiting to be picked.

Evan couldn't resist this temptation.

What's more, Evan just tasted how good Emily's breasts are.

"Help me suck, please...please...ah~" Emily keeps begging.

Evan started to suck Emily's breasts again.

Emily's brèast on the left were being fondled by Evan's hand wildly, and her breast on her right were being held in his mouth as he continued to sûck.

"Is it good? Huh? Do you feel good when I sûck you like this??" Evan demanded.

After talking, he increases his strength playing while Emily's breasts. He clamped her nipples with his fingers and bit with his teeth, and the soft nipples changed on her. Under his manipulation, blood and skin broke.

"Ah~" the painful and refreshing strange sensation made Emily's pussy shrunk uncontrollably. When the big glans poke Emily's underwear-covered opening and closing mouth, the little one also twitched violently and reached climax.

"Ah..." Emily moans.

It's so good...

Even though her breasts are bloodied, Emily really feels exhilarated, otherwise she would not reach ôrgasm without direct penetration.

Lewd water keeps pouring out of her body continuously, not only soaking her soft underwear but also soaking Evan's glans through her underwear.

"Emily..." Evan hesitated.

Evan finally realized that something was wrong and wanted to retreat, but Emily wraps her arms around his neck and say softly, "Don't leave, okay?"

Emily could feel Evan became more tense, "I want you to hold me, even if you can't do anything else, I want you to hold...don't push me away...please..."

Evan still hugs her after his inner struggle.

"I'm not going to push you away," he seemed to promise Emily, "Why will I be willing to push you away again??"

Emily cuddles him, coquettishly complaining, "my breasts were bitten by you..."

"Let me see!" Evan immediately turned the light on and came over to check.

The two big breasts that were originally white and unblemish are now covered with finger marks and bite marks, and one of the red cherry at the top is also destroyed and oozing blood.

"Next time I will be gentle." Evan kissed it, distressed, his lips lightly touched the wound, but Emily still couldn't help but shiver.

"Does it hurt??" Evan's eyes darkened.

Emily shook her head and held Evan's face, "I'm not afraid of pain, this level of pain is acceptable."

Evan was still upset, he pursed his lips and frowned. He stood up and got out of bed, "I'm going to put medicine on you."

Emily took Evan's hand and reminded him, "You are still hard'

Evan paused.

Emily pushed him back down, rolled over and rode on top of him.

"Emily..." Evan's voice was suppressed.

Emily did not get up, instead leans over and lightly brush his lips affectionately. Her voice was aggrieved and soft, "You know I am not afraid of pain, and I am not afraid that you will bite my brèaats again. I'm only afraid of one thing, that is, you can get hard, but you don't want to fûck me..."

"Emily..." Evan pleadingly calls her.

"If you really have a physical problem, then I can bear it. We can use toys or we can just have sèx in my dreams. I've always liked you, even before I knew that you have a psychological problem and even now, I won't ever leave you..." Emily keeps on talking

Emily throws herself into him and cuddles him, her voice aggrieved, "But you can obviously do it. Your cock is so hard and thick, exactly like in my dreams. Just now it hardened like that and even touched my small cûnt. I was burned to the point..."

Evan puts his arms around her and his embrace becomes tighter, "Emily..."

"I really want you,So can you tell me everything about your problem?? We can face it together and overcome it...And you know how tight and tender my little cûnt is, how good it is inside...! am always wet for you, don't you really want your monstrous côck to ravage me?" Emily was persistent in seducing him